News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What are the causes of mongrelized familes?

Started by instigator, October 26, 2012, 04:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"According to recent developments in genetics there are no races. We are all regional variations of the same species.

Race is an outdated term used to promote one group of individuals over another.

HOLY FUCK!!!!! SOMEONE BEAT ME WITH A BAG OF ORANGES, I sound like Romero.   ac_wtf

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPYfZaOIOyB_SyzPMa62OeoTt4BNHwDR-7FoCVcVIP_c3jRnGx">

I pinched them and they are firm. This may sting a little.

Okay I'm ready. Just don't hit me in the face; it's the only thing I remotely have left to work with.  ac_beating

I'll be gentle.

Some people confuse deeply ingrained social conditioning for "racial" differences.

Renee

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPYfZaOIOyB_SyzPMa62OeoTt4BNHwDR-7FoCVcVIP_c3jRnGx">

I pinched them and they are firm. This may sting a little.

Okay I'm ready. Just don't hit me in the face; it's the only thing I remotely have left to work with.  ac_beating

I'll be gentle.

Some people confuse deeply ingrained social conditioning for "racial" differences.

Some people don't know the difference between ethnic and cultural differences and genetics.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Some people don't know the difference between ethnic and cultural differences and genetics.

I know and it pisses me off when people cannot make that distinction.

A reporter asked 3 people how their opinions about the global food shortage. One was an African, one was an American and one was Chinese.

The African answered with the question, "what is food". The American answered with the question, "what is a shortage". The Chinese person responded with the question "what is an opinion".  ac_toofunny

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"Some people don't know the difference between ethnic and cultural differences and genetics.

A reporter asked 3 people how their opinions about the global food shortage. One was an African, one was an American and one was Chinese.

The African answered with the question, "what is food". The American answered with the question, "what is a shortage". The Chinese person responded with the question "what is an opinion".  ac_toofunny

Funny but probably true more often than not.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Funny but probably true more often than not.

It's totally true and I was using it to illustrate my point. The conformity/no opinion thing is deeply ingrained in us. Prolly why I find it difficult when I go home for visits. I don't do conformity so well. ac_umm

Lance Leftardashian

I'll be gentle.

Some people don't know the difference between ethnic and cultural differences and genetics.

That is how racists justify their hate.
I care, you pay

Frost

Hi peoples, hope you are happy with your Race, that's if you are human.

As for genetic differences there is some like color, resistance, or tolerances, and even mental differences people think isn't pc to talk about.

Well my thought on mixing with others not close genetically can only improve upon a species like man.

Look who we all are now, part black, part Neanderthal, and other sapiens similar to make us all adaptive to the whole world.

Not many species can live in as many places as we can.

Here is to mixing, making humans stronger, and more adapt.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hi peoples, hope you are happy with your Race, that's if you are human.

As for genetic differences there is some like color, resistance, or tolerances, and even mental differences people think isn't pc to talk about.

Well my thought on mixing with others not close genetically can only improve upon a species like man.

Look who we all are now, part black, part Neanderthal, and other sapiens similar to make us all adaptive to the whole world.

Not many species can live in as many places as we can.

Here is to mixing, making humans stronger, and more adapt.  ac_smile

I've been East Asian now for 30 years, so I'll probably keep it. How's it going handsome?

Frost

Going good here  ac_flower

East Asian, well that might be a lot of genetic mixing there, but maybe not a lot compared to southern, and western ones.

My guess you are a cousin from way back though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Going good here  ac_flower

East Asian, well that might be a lot of genetic mixing there, but maybe not a lot compared to southern, and western ones.

My guess you are a cousin from way back though.

Ahhh no Frosty. This means we can't hook-up. ac_lovestruck

Frost

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"LOL I'm from Kentucky, ac_wub

ac_lmfao

I would gladly make the trip for you Frosty if it wasn't for the minor detail that we may be cousins. I could get some really good fried chicken while I was there. ac_dance

Frost

Hey, my mom makes better chicken than KFC does, no need to go out :)

I think 1st cousins marring now is legal in some places, not sure where though, but yuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey, my mom makes better chicken than KFC does, no need to go out :)

I think 1st cousins marring now is legal in some places, not sure where though, but yuck.

Tell me more about your Mommy's fried chicken Frosty. Does she use one of those deep fryer meets pressure cooker type thingies? Is it crispy? Tell me everything about the batter she uses.

Frost

Not sure what she uses, but it's crispy, but she uses an iron skillet to fry it in, then places it in the over a bit.

She was using some panco breading for a while