The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I don't want to be starting nothing but

Started by Frood, September 05, 2024, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 05, 2024, 08:10:14 AMWhoever created the Hawaiian pizza should be shot, resurrected, and shot again.

A Canadian...  :facepalm:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:20:30 AMIf you have ketchup on hotdogs and burgers, pineapple on pizza and burgers, drink diet softdrinks, like sweet pickles/relishes/pretzels, you're fucking retarded.

I always put ketchup on my hot dogs, and I'm from Chicagoland.  People would say "You can't do that!" and I'd say "Fuck you, it ain't your hot dog."
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 05, 2024, 07:10:39 PMI always put ketchup on my hot dogs, and I'm from Chicagoland.  People would say "You can't do that!" and I'd say "Fuck you, it ain't your hot dog."

You might as well drop your boxers and shit on the hot dog...

Wouldn't make it any worse.
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:19:31 PMYou might as well drop your boxers and shit on the hot dog...

Wouldn't make it any worse.

I only eat Vienna Beefs.  No other hot dogs are hot dogs. I tried those Nathan's from Jew York.  Talk about suckage!  I think they make them from ground up dead Mafia dagos from New Jersey.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Frood

What would you know? You put ketchup on your dogs.  :laughinatu:
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:24:29 PMWhat would you know? You put ketchup on your dogs.  :laughinatu:

And Pizza!  Don't get me started in Pizza.  Ain't no pizza like Chicago pizza, and that's a fact.  And Gyros!  Gyros started here in America.  Fuckers out in California put some kind of disgusting Mexican mole sauce on Gyros.  On Gyros!

You think ketchup is wrong on a hot dag?  Who puts mole sauce on a fucking Gyro?
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Frood

Gyros/Souvlaki have been around a long time before the West picked them up.

Chicago pizza is OK. So is New Yorker.

But Philly is the best and Cali the worst.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 07:55:41 PMGyros/Souvlaki have been around a long time before the West picked them up.

That was just broiled goat chunks on a stick.

QuoteChicago pizza is OK. So is New Yorker.

But Philly is the best and Cali the worst.

Ish!  New Yorkers marinate their pizza with wino piss and I wouldn't eat nothing out of Philly.  What's wrong with you?

Frood

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 05, 2024, 08:37:26 PMThat was just broiled goat chunks on a stick.

Ish!  New Yorkers marinate their pizza with wino piss and I wouldn't eat nothing out of Philly.  What's wrong with you?

Souvlaki and Gyro are interchangeable terms.

As for your spurious pizza accusations, pizza from the Philly region (Southern NJ too) is hands down marvelous pie.

I don't mind Chicago style but it can be hit or miss. Cali style is often a wholemeal and health food abortion.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 08:45:31 PMSouvlaki and Gyro are interchangeable terms.

As for your spurious pizza accusations, pizza from the Philly region (Southern NJ too) is hands down marvelous pie.

I don't mind Chicago style but it can be hit or miss. Cali style is often a wholemeal and health food abortion.
A good gyro is the Lord's food.
gay, conservative and proud

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Frood on September 05, 2024, 08:45:31 PMSouvlaki and Gyro are interchangeable terms.

Only for foreigners.  For we Americans, any kind of foreign concoction that ain't Gyro is just chunks of goat meat on a stick with the occasional tomato stuck between the meat chunks.

QuoteAs for your spurious pizza accusations, pizza from the Philly region (Southern NJ too) is hands down marvelous pie.

Sorry, man.  I've been through the Philly area a few times.  Everything smells like a damp basement and the people are all jagoffs.  I won't eat anything those jagtards eat.  :yeahhh:

I agree about Cali idiots putting fruit on pizza.  Isn't that where the pineapple thing started?

Lokmar

Chicago Pizza is da bomb! So is Portillos Itallian Beef sammie, dipped with sweet and hot peppers!  :drunk2:

Thiel

Quote from: Lokmar on September 05, 2024, 09:03:35 PMChicago Pizza is da bomb! So is Portillos Itallian Beef sammie, dipped with sweet and hot peppers!  :drunk2:
They are messy. I make Jo Jo wear a plastic garbage bag when I buy him one.
gay, conservative and proud