Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Creed singer Scott Stapp is broke and blames Obama

Started by Anonymous, November 28, 2014, 09:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"They are what they are.  Some people think their shit must smell like roses.  I know it doesn't.  They are doing a job for a paycheque like anyone else.  They just happen to be on TV...

They make more than CEO's, but criticize them.

Asian Pride

Usually they don't make more than CEO's.  It just looks that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Asian Pride"Usually they don't make more than CEO's.  It just looks that way.

Wrong, Kim Kardashian makes 12 grand for each tweet. WTF??!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Asian Pride"Usually they don't make more than CEO's.  It just looks that way.

Wrong, Kim Kardashian makes 12 grand for each tweet. WTF??!!

ac_wot

Anonymous

I can't stand celebutards, but I know most people are interested in their lives. They make so much and contribute so very little. Anyway, I just love it when these useless, grossly overpaid, self-centred, self-righteous, self-indulgent, braindead parasites on society's neck hit rock bottom and hit the bottom this particular clown has. ac_dance
QuoteMore details have come to light regarding troubled Creed singer Scott Stapp's apparent recent meltdown, with a 911 call from his wife obtained by TMZ revealing that the musician claimed to be a CIA agent on a mission to assassinate Barack Obama.

In the call made to police late last month, Stapp's wife Jaclyn Stapp said the singer was "Off of the drugs, going crazy, on a bike, not wearing a shirt," and carrying reams of documents containing an assassination plot against Barack Obama.

"He thinks he's part of the CIA, he thinks they're trying to kill him, and he has a bunch of paperwork in his backpack that he's a CIA agent and he's supposed to kill Obama," Jaclyn says, after telling dispatch that the singer had just gotten out of a mental facility in Tallahassee, and that she believed he was in danger. "He thinks he's being trained by the CIA."

Jaclyn says that she had called Stapp's treatment centre and was told to contact police about his behaviour, and tells the 911 dispatcher that in addition to paperwork the singer was carrying tools — "a wrench, screwdrivers, and lots of hard drives" — in his backpacks.

"He has history of collecting a lot of weird belongings," she says, noting that the singer suffers from "paranoia-schizophrenia" and that he had been in rehab 8-10 times.

"I've stood by him because we know he's ill," she says. "I love him."

"That's the only way he's going to stop is when he hits his rock bottom."

Late last month, Stapp released a Facebook video in which he described himself as "penniless" and homeless. Shortly after seeing the video, Jaclyn filed for a 60-day psychiatric hold.

Jacyln Stapp first documented the singer's bizarre behaviour when she filed for divorce in October. She stated he hears voices, is delusional and has previously threatened to kill himself and his Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor. Jaclyn also said the 41-year-old was "doing so much amphetamines, crystal meth and steroids that he has become a paranoid shell who has threatened to kill himself and harm his family," reports Rolling Stone. According to a court document, Jaclyn also says Stapp has visions of people on fire.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/creed-singer-scott-stapp-claimed-to-be-a-cia-agent-trained-to-kill-obama-911-call/ar-BBgHh5x">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/ ... ar-BBgHh5x">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/creed-singer-scott-stapp-claimed-to-be-a-cia-agent-trained-to-kill-obama-911-call/ar-BBgHh5x

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I can't stand celebutards, but I know most people are interested in their lives. They make so much and contribute so very little. Anyway, I just love it when these useless, grossly overpaid, self-centred, self-righteous, self-indulgent, braindead parasites on society's neck hit rock bottom and hit the bottom this particular clown has. ac_dance
QuoteMore details have come to light regarding troubled Creed singer Scott Stapp's apparent recent meltdown, with a 911 call from his wife obtained by TMZ revealing that the musician claimed to be a CIA agent on a mission to assassinate Barack Obama.

In the call made to police late last month, Stapp's wife Jaclyn Stapp said the singer was "Off of the drugs, going crazy, on a bike, not wearing a shirt," and carrying reams of documents containing an assassination plot against Barack Obama.

"He thinks he's part of the CIA, he thinks they're trying to kill him, and he has a bunch of paperwork in his backpack that he's a CIA agent and he's supposed to kill Obama," Jaclyn says, after telling dispatch that the singer had just gotten out of a mental facility in Tallahassee, and that she believed he was in danger. "He thinks he's being trained by the CIA."

Jaclyn says that she had called Stapp's treatment centre and was told to contact police about his behaviour, and tells the 911 dispatcher that in addition to paperwork the singer was carrying tools — "a wrench, screwdrivers, and lots of hard drives" — in his backpacks.

"He has history of collecting a lot of weird belongings," she says, noting that the singer suffers from "paranoia-schizophrenia" and that he had been in rehab 8-10 times.

"I've stood by him because we know he's ill," she says. "I love him."

"That's the only way he's going to stop is when he hits his rock bottom."

Late last month, Stapp released a Facebook video in which he described himself as "penniless" and homeless. Shortly after seeing the video, Jaclyn filed for a 60-day psychiatric hold.

Jacyln Stapp first documented the singer's bizarre behaviour when she filed for divorce in October. She stated he hears voices, is delusional and has previously threatened to kill himself and his Alcoholics Anonymous sponsor. Jaclyn also said the 41-year-old was "doing so much amphetamines, crystal meth and steroids that he has become a paranoid shell who has threatened to kill himself and harm his family," reports Rolling Stone. According to a court document, Jaclyn also says Stapp has visions of people on fire.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/creed-singer-scott-stapp-claimed-to-be-a-cia-agent-trained-to-kill-obama-911-call/ar-BBgHh5x">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/ ... ar-BBgHh5x">http://www.msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/news/creed-singer-scott-stapp-claimed-to-be-a-cia-agent-trained-to-kill-obama-911-call/ar-BBgHh5x

This is very sad.