Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Re: I am want to meet a serious man:)

Started by Anonymous, December 01, 2014, 06:35:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Hey don't put yourself down Seoulbro, give it a chance more, and maybe sometime you will get lucky.

I'm not a great looking guy, but dated some models in the past, nobody famous, but just as pretty as Helga.

My little ugly friend had more luck with woman than anyone I knew besides my uncle who looked like Yosemite Sam, they both had confidence, and played the field a lot.

Just go for it.

How do you date an online business like 'Helga' or whomever when they only in cyberspace and for the sole reason to separate lonely guys from their $$? The scam is prolly out of Nigeria.

Frost

I wasn't saying date her, just get out, and try if you want a pretty girl.

Many are alone, and would be happy for a man to pay attention to them in a good way, some bad ways.  ac_unsure

Frost

Shouldn't give up the the average girls either, might be very happy with one :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I wasn't saying date her, just get out, and try if you want a pretty girl.

Many are alone, and would be happy for a man to pay attention to them in a good way, some bad ways.  ac_unsure

I didn't take what Seoul was saying as desperation about meeting women. I took it more as sarcasm. Could be wrong though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I wasn't saying date her, just get out, and try if you want a pretty girl.

I hope Asian Pride meets a nice lady and they make each other happy.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Blue"http://oi61.tinypic.com/2lmpg9k.jpg">

Beautiful rack on her though.