The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Sweden

Started by DKG, September 22, 2024, 07:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Sweden recently made headlines with a bold proposal: to offer immigrants struggling to assimilate into Swedish society $35,000 to return home.

This so-called remigration check is presented as a win-win solution: Immigrants get financial support to rebuild their lives in their home countries, and Sweden's welfare system avoids the long-term costs of providing ongoing support. But what about the Swedish taxpayers, who are now bearing the financial burden of the mess they never helped create?

That the government is willing to try such drastic measures is a telling indication of how bad the problem has gotten.

Malmö, a city in southern Sweden, has increasingly found itself at the epicenter of a growing gang violence crisis that mirrors broader concerns across the country. Once known for its rich cultural history and high standard of living, Malmö has seen a dramatic rise in shootings, bombings, and organized crime activity, much of it driven by rival gangs involved in drug trafficking and turf wars.

Sex crime surge
The bombings are just one part of a much darker picture. Sweden is grappling with a rise in violent crime on multiple fronts, including a surge in sexual violence. The rates of rape, aggravated rape, attempted rape, and attempted aggravated rape have skyrocketed in recent years.

In 2012, Sweden recorded around 6,000 cases of rape and related crimes. By 2023, that number had ballooned to 9,300. In a land of a little over 10 million people, that's quite a number. The increase has been exponential, and it is a sobering reminder of how far the country has fallen from the idyllic, Bernie Sanders-endorsed image it once projected.

Studies clearly show that foreign-born individuals play a significant role in these crimes. The uncomfortable reality is that nothing good has come from the influx of immigrants in recent years. The 2015 immigrant crisis, closely tied to the EU's suicidal open-door policy, saw Sweden admit an unprecedented number of refugees, many of African and Middle Eastern descent.

This decision has been a pivotal factor in the country's ongoing societal upheaval.

A role model's fall
The tragic irony of Sweden's demise was brought into sharp focus by the recent case of a Syrian refugee — a 15-year-old boy, once celebrated by the Swedish press as a model of successful integration. This boy, who arrived in Sweden during the immigrant crisis, was hailed as a symbol of hope. But that hope turned to horror when he was arrested for attempted murder following a school shooting. In short, the very individual who was supposed to exemplify Sweden's progress and humanitarian spirit became a symbol of its failures.

Sweden's public image — the polished vision of an amicable, advanced society — has become a zombie lie, clinging to life even as the truth of its growing violence and unrest becomes undeniable.

DKG

A rumbling continent

This is not just about crime; it's about the collapse of the Sweden that the world thought it knew. A country that once led the world in social progress is now a cautionary tale of what happens when unchecked violence, mass immigration, and political indecision collide.

The fight for Sweden's future has moved from theory to harsh reality as the streets run red with blood. But the conflict is no longer confined within Sweden's borders — it's spreading. Copenhagen, just across the Öresund strait from the aforementioned Malmö, has witnessed a sharp surge in gang violence over the summer.

In recent times, Danish authorities have reported three deaths and at least 25 violent incidents or attempts, signaling a dangerous escalation. This wave of cross-border crime has left officials alarmed, with Malmö police officer Glenn Sjögren highlighting the troubling involvement of younger perpetrators.

With the influx of foreigners into Sweden, juvenile gang crime has surged, with internationally connected gangs enlisting minors into their ranks, fueling a crisis that a senior minister recently warned would take at least a decade to fix. These gangs are determined to expand their territory, not only within Sweden but also into neighboring Denmark. Like a virus, the violence spreads.

This crisis is not merely a Swedish (or Danish) problem but a reality of the challenges facing Europe as a whole. Sweden's unraveling serves as a mirror reflecting the broader European struggles with unchecked immigration and inept leadership.

From Stockholm to Stuttgart, Malmö to Manchester, Europe is grappling with a crisis of unprecedented proportions. Once-stable communities are literally being blown apart by external forces. Repairing this damage won't be easy. In fact, I fear the destruction may be entirely irreversible. Gangsters are shaping policies, while gangs are shaping societies.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

This might be a bad idea in the long run.  I can see cases where illegals will enter Sweden knowing that they might get a check just by waiting.  Just shut down the borders.  Problem solved.
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Herman

Quote from: Prof Emeritus at Fawk U on September 22, 2024, 07:14:35 PMThis might be a bad idea in the long run.  I can see cases where illegals will enter Sweden knowing that they might get a check just by waiting.  Just shut down the borders.  Problem solved.
I guess it is a little better late than never. But, they need to get rid of hundreds of thousands of useless refugees soon.

I laugh when American progtards talk about Sweden. It aint what they say it is.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Sweden was a country I used to admire very much.

Shen Li

Sweden can do it. It's Nordic neighbour, Denmark drastically reduced the number of asylum seekers entering the country. Italy's nationalist-led government has been hard at work to bring down illegal immigration over the past year, and they have a 64% drop in numbers to show for it.

Herman

Quote from: Shen Li on September 22, 2024, 10:23:47 PMSweden can do it. It's Nordic neighbour, Denmark drastically reduced the number of asylum seekers entering the country. Italy's nationalist-led government has been hard at work to bring down illegal immigration over the past year, and they have a 64% drop in numbers to show for it.
I love the Italian prime minister gal.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman on September 23, 2024, 07:58:28 PMI love the Italian prime minister gal.
Italy had so many boats filled with asylum seekers landing on it's Southern shores that it would have to do something to stop the invasion even if a common sense nationalist had not become pm.

Oerdin

Why not give them nothing and just deport them?