The best topic

Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

World War III thread

Started by Oliver the Second, September 30, 2024, 04:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Informative Informative x 1 View List

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:17:51 PMWrong, completely wrong. Israel gave the Palestinians 2 parcels of land to inhabit, left, and they promptly left. Over the last 30 ish years, palestinians and lebanese have continuously launched rockets into Israel, blown up scores of busses, attacked and killed IDF, kidnapped IDF, pulled the ripcord on suicide vests in crowded areas, on and on. In all that time, I can remember 1 episode where a jew had enough, went into a mosque on a Friday, and mowed down a bunch of muhzies.

Its universally proven and accepted that Iran is the financial backer for all of this and yet Israel hasnt attacked Iran recently. Personally, I think they should. Iran is supposed to missile attack Israel, hopefully, Israel launches strikes on the Iranian Leadership. Better yet, Israel should decapitate the Iranian Leadership.

Israel has bent over backwards to offer these filthy sand niggers their own state and a peaceful solution. They dont want it. Now they die.

To answer my own question since you refuse, Israel isnt blowing up anyone that wasnt blowing up them FIRST! FA/FO.

Like I said.  WW3 happens; democracy will stand with democracy.  Anyone who stands with Palestine will be standing with Iran.

Nice knowin' ya!

"He chose POORLY."
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Lokmar

So now my question to Fred is, who the fuck is launching missiles at Israel FOR THE SECOND TIME?

Has Israel launched missiles at Iran to provoke this? Is this proportionate?

I so hope them jews launch DOZENS of missiles targeting Iranian leadership!

PS, did the Iranian missiles target the military or civilians too? Hmm Fred?

Oliver the Second

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says Israel will respond to the Iranian missile attack on the country.

"We are on heightened alert on defense and offensive, we will protect the citizens of Israel. This [missile] fire will have consequences. We have plans, and we will act in the time and place that we choose," he says.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-spokesman-says-mass-iranian-attack-on-israel-will-have-consequences/

Frood

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 01, 2024, 01:16:38 PMWhen Sherman was burning everything on his march to the sea in the Civil War, was it justified?

How do you motivate citizens who voted for terroists in Palestine's case or slavers (in the southern American states case)?

You have to involve them.  They must know the reason war is upon them is because who they voted for brought the war upon them.

There is no clinical war when fighting for humanity.  Surgical only applies to surgery.  Nary a battle for the human spirit can be won if only terrorists are killed and then more terrorists are  chosen to replace the dead terrorists.

Cost.  Blood, sweat, tears. Palestinians chose terrorists.  As the knight says in Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade, "He chose poorly."

Sherman committed war crimes and should have faced an execution squad.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:31:08 PMSo now my question to Fred is, who the fuck is launching missiles at Israel FOR THE SECOND TIME?

Has Israel launched missiles at Iran to provoke this? Is this proportionate?

I so hope them jews launch DOZENS of missiles targeting Iranian leadership!

PS, did the Iranian missiles target the military or civilians too? Hmm Fred?

I hope Israel and Iran wipe each other out.

Agree Agree x 1 Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Agree Agree x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:17:51 PMWrong, completely wrong. Israel gave the Palestinians 2 parcels of land to inhabit, left, and they promptly left. Over the last 30 ish years, palestinians and lebanese have continuously launched rockets into Israel, blown up scores of busses, attacked and killed IDF, kidnapped IDF, pulled the ripcord on suicide vests in crowded areas, on and on. In all that time, I can remember 1 episode where a jew had enough, went into a mosque on a Friday, and mowed down a bunch of muhzies.

Its universally proven and accepted that Iran is the financial backer for all of this and yet Israel hasnt attacked Iran recently. Personally, I think they should. Iran is supposed to missile attack Israel, hopefully, Israel launches strikes on the Iranian Leadership. Better yet, Israel should decapitate the Iranian Leadership.

Israel has bent over backwards to offer these filthy sand niggers their own state and a peaceful solution. They dont want it. Now they die.

To answer my own question since you refuse, Israel isnt blowing up anyone that wasnt blowing up them FIRST! FA/FO.

:Doh2:

You really are an Israel apologist cuck.

I thought it was just an act.

Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 01:45:01 PMI hope Israel and Iran wipe each other out.

Dont worry Fred, Iran will get the ass rape. Israel will be fine.

Lokmar

Quote from: Aryan on October 01, 2024, 01:46:05 PMThe escalation continues...

Yep, them sand niggers are level 7 fucking around. Lets see how much finding out they get.

Lokmar

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 01:47:21 PM:Doh2:

You really are an Israel apologist cuck.

I thought it was just an act.

You really are an anti semetic jew hater. Congrats on being the stereotype.
Shit Post! Shit Post! x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:49:17 PMYou really are an anti semetic jew hater. Congrats on being the stereotype.

I dislike nations... not the people, you brainwashed cuck.

Disagree Disagree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2024, 01:43:51 PMSherman committed war crimes and should have faced an execution squad.

War IS the crime.  You don't get it.

War is humanity's punishment for free will.

War is the judge,  jury & executioner.

We win at war by never choosing war.

Until we can all do that, we will forever be haunted by THAT.

Aryan

Quote from: Lokmar on October 01, 2024, 01:49:17 PMYou really are an anti semetic jew hater.

Why, in the name of all that's holy, would a supposed non-jew, (as you claim to be) give a shit about this?  :crampe:

Frood

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on October 01, 2024, 01:57:24 PMWar IS the crime.  You don't get it.

War is humanity's punishment for free will.

War is the judge, jury & executioner.

We win at war by never choosing war.

Until we can all do that, we will be haunted by THAT.

Sherman was a terrorist.

Abe Lincoln was a dictator.

You don't get it because you were taught garbage.
Blahhhhhh...