Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Я

@ The Poutbox

Started by Я, October 01, 2024, 07:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Я

Quote from: reaps the honest[01|Oct 05:57 AM] Cunty am down with the covid again 3rd time. been doing what you suggested and am overdosing on vitamin d. And it seems to not as bad as last time.touch wood.

Noted and sorry to hear you're under the weather. Though it was vitamin C I suggested, not D. D should still help some of course, particularly if you're able to get out in the sunshine a bit, but C was what I was guzzling the most of, more recently I've been throwing Quercetin in the form of blueberries at the equation as well.

The whole idea is to not fight the infection directly, but to strengthen the environment against it. Pretty sure it was Louis Pateur that came up with the idea. Slamming your system with healthy foods is arguably better than supplements, my understanding is most of this stuff gets pissed out as quickly as you can get it into you, so I tend to throw everything I have at it until it's no longer a problem. Including nicotine which might seem counter-intuitive in light of what I've just said (it's a poison, duhh) until you remember that the average coronavirus likes to hang out in the bronchial passage. The two studies I've seen seemed to indicate smokers fared markedly better in terms of recovery time against Covid, though I'd suggest vaping the nic in preference to cigarettes, vapour is way less of an irritant than smoke will ever be.

Again, not a doctor... it's just what seems to work for me and I'm happy to hear you seem to be having some success with it too.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview