Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Gasoline Is 88.9 Cents/Litre In Edmonton

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Take that BC with your high cost of living and anti-development bullshit. Prolly still paying about $1.15+/litre out on the crazy coast? Hope you like having expensive fuel. ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Take that BC with your high cost of living and anti-development bullshit. Prolly still paying about $1.15+/litre out on the crazy coast? Hope you like having expensive fuel. ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

It's lower here too, but not that low. I haven't gassed up since Sunday, but I think it is $1.07

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Take that BC with your high cost of living and anti-development bullshit. Prolly still paying about $1.15+/litre out on the crazy coast? Hope you like having expensive fuel. ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

My husband filled my tank this morning..

It was 94.9 per litre of gas.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

lucky guy........ :howdy:  ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_razz  ac_dunno  acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

lucky guy........ :howdy:  ac_dance  ac_flower  ac_razz  ac_dunno  acc_devil

Lol, my money says she will never figure out what you mean. ac_lmfao

Gary Oak

Gasoline prices everywhere in Canada are too high. We waste the money on corrupt chugaboos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Gasoline prices everywhere in Canada are too high. We waste the money on corrupt chugaboos.

Natives aren't the corrupt ones, it's their chiefs/band councils. Most unaccountable and corrupt elected bodies in Canada.

Gary Oak

I have seen gas over 140 cents per litre in BC

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have seen gas over 140 cents per litre in BC

It's still free for you to jump the turnstiles and sneak on the subway.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I have seen gas over 140 cents per litre in BC

It's still free for you to jump the turnstiles and sneak on the subway.

I appreciate the pointer but I don't need to pick up any of your habits

Anonymous

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZlMxKKMsDpGJEFgPBJRc2dp4YNlK90cesL_4cPMfUKJdVkHa">

That is one gay looking hat you have on Joak.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZlMxKKMsDpGJEFgPBJRc2dp4YNlK90cesL_4cPMfUKJdVkHa">

Is that a selfie Seoulfag?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZlMxKKMsDpGJEFgPBJRc2dp4YNlK90cesL_4cPMfUKJdVkHa">

Is that a selfie Seoulfag?

ac_rollseyes

Anonymous

Gasoline is 83.9/litre in some spots this morning. It just keeps falling.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"Gasoline is 83.9/litre in some spots this morning. It just keeps falling.

yippee...97.9 in Saskatoon yesterday.....keep dropping.....glad BC has a fucking carbon tax to keep their gas at least 10 cents higher than anyone else......good for those fucking granola chomping, tree hugging, drug using assholes...... ac_beating