Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Gasoline Is 88.9 Cents/Litre In Edmonton

Started by Anonymous, December 05, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romero

Many Canadians near the border drive to the US just to get cheap gas. Hmm... two hour drive there and back, an hour wait idling at customs... I'm not quite seeing the savings.

Bricktop

Singaporeans do that too. They go to Malaysia to fill up, where its about 1/4 the price. That's a little more rewarding.

In fact, Singaporeans are not permitted to bring goods back from Malaysia into Singapore...but petrol is a little hard to monitor.

Superchecker

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"We have that extra 17.5 cents a litre to TransLink...

Is it cheaper outside Vancouver Superchecker?

We are going to the Kootenays next weekend.

I just went to http://www.vancouvergasprices.com">www.vancouvergasprices.com and typed in Creston BC and up came $1.08.9 a litre...
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Superchecker"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Superchecker"We have that extra 17.5 cents a litre to TransLink...

Is it cheaper outside Vancouver Superchecker?

We are going to the Kootenays next weekend.

I just went to http://www.vancouvergasprices.com">http://www.vancouvergasprices.com and typed in Creston BC and up came $1.08.9 a litre...

Thank you Superchecker.

ac_smile

@realAzhyaAryola

Yup, still 1.30 in Van and about 1.05 in Cowtown.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

In my neck of the woods, it is $2.70 a gallon.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

kiebers

Wife had a discount at Kroger that brought her price of gas down to $1.03 gallon or .27 litre. Filled up for less than 20.00
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Wife had a discount at Kroger that brought her price of gas down to $1.03 gallon or .27 litre. Filled up for less than 20.00

Damn. I haven't left the farm in eight days as of tomorrow. Last week it was 63.9 a litre.

Odinson

Quote from: "Maude"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Take that BC with your high cost of living and anti-development bullshit. Prolly still paying about $1.15+/litre out on the crazy coast? Hope you like having expensive fuel. ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

My husband filled my tank this morning..

It was 94.9 per litre of gas.

I remember this one..

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"Take that BC with your high cost of living and anti-development bullshit. Prolly still paying about $1.15+/litre out on the crazy coast? Hope you like having expensive fuel. ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Today I saw 87.9 up to $1.07 within a 60 km radius. Or yesterday rather.. it's 1.30 am here and I'm in my nightie.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

It was 64.9 last time I was at a gas station.

Anonymous

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Wife had a discount at Kroger that brought her price of gas down to $1.03 gallon or .27 litre. Filled up for less than 20.00

Yeah, your prices down there in oil and refinery country are always lower than ours.  Gypsy paid $1.55 a gallon (I think that's about 41 cents per liter) at Kroger this morning with her discount.  Otherwise it's $1.65 all over town.

Vancouver

Time is malleable