The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Prince Andrew

Started by caskur, October 06, 2024, 06:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Here is the latest hot gossip by a friend of Prince Andrew. The woman's name is Lady Victoria Hervey  and she is the daughter of an Earl.

She has found the photographer who took the photo of that sleazy Giuffre and Prince Andrew... that picture was fake and the actual man in the photo was Jeffery Epstein with his arm around Giuffre and not Prince Andrew... Epstein's head was chopped out and replaced with Prince Andrew.... this will be coming out soon.

James English youtube is one place it's been exposed.

None of us has ever seen the original picture only a photograph of the fake photo and 60 minutes should be sued for airing junk journalism... if I was Andrew, I would sue 60 Minutes for faking a story.... and Giuffre should pay the money back and she should go to jail where she belongs..

The sad part about all this is the Queen died without ever knowing the photo was faked.

https://youtu.be/QDV8ak2Yexw?si=1ARxatZwrz8w3t5g

This one is shorter I think..

https://youtu.be/9UQfcGTJKZM?si=bkoIYbCLGbBjqVZh

These are extremely long and I do not expect you to listen to them but the proof is on those vids here if you need it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on October 06, 2024, 06:45:22 PMNo, it was Andrew.

Really? Then why are his hands so tanned and not fair like his face?

The guy who made the picture has come forward and he is avoiding jail atm. It's out there now. You should view the vid sometime.

A gag order has been placed on one of the witnesses and will be lifted next May.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol