The best topic

Replies: 10871
Total votes: : 5

Last post: October 15, 2024, 09:01:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Chineseman Pours Boiling Water Over Baby

Started by caskur, October 13, 2024, 03:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Here is why Mainland Chinese are hurting babies and little kids.

I knew before but couldn't find the video but this guy explains it again because these Chinese guys are doing these attacks outside of China now.

https://youtu.be/0s1VxMAsvJ0?si=ACvGqN0xgpxyCaUB
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Brent

Quote from: caskur on October 13, 2024, 03:21:27 PMHere is why Mainland Chinese are hurting babies and little kids.

I knew before but couldn't find the video but this guy explains it again because these Chinese guys are doing these attacks outside of China now.

https://youtu.be/0s1VxMAsvJ0?si=ACvGqN0xgpxyCaUB
I am not going to defend Chinks. But, the police and social services in my city are kept busy responding to really evil child abuse cases. Very few of them are Chinese. Almost all are White or Indian.

caskur

Quote from: Brent on October 13, 2024, 03:44:33 PMI am not going to defend Chinks. But, the police and social services in my city are kept busy responding to really evil child abuse cases. Very few of them are Chinese. Almost all are White or Indian.

If you watch the vid it's been a MAINLAND China problem for the last decade and it is  only now spilling out..

There is ZERO help in China if you have any problems ...

Watch the video properly..
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I am making too many typos now meaning I am way past desperate for sleep...

Bbl
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Oerdin

In communist China it is all too common for people to stab children.  Seriously, it is a major problem.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on October 13, 2024, 08:37:00 PMIn communist China it is all too common for people to stab children.  Seriously, it is a major problem.
That is white trash in America.

Oerdin

Lies.  Seriously, white people are under represented in school shooter's and other such nonsense.  Communist China has a massive, statically, problem with domestic abusers, stabbers, and child killers.

That is just a fact.

Lokmar

State Sponsored Atheism and Communism makes people bat shit crazy.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on October 13, 2024, 10:08:40 PMThat is white trash in America.

Mainland Chinese aren't  treated very well Shen Li.  You know the CCP are a seriously mean government. Who will not take one nano scrap of criticism and that's a problem for the people.

No problem here... keep moving.  :facepalm: I think for most there, life would be hell.

And white trash or any poor in the USA are just as disadvantaged.

I was looking at a news story in detail last night of street people in san Francisco and they are equally in bad condition... go to that man's channel and check out how bad the real estate is there... hang on, I'll go get it... it's worthwhile having a look.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

S

Check this out.... what is horrifying to me is the size of these tiny places for millions.

https://youtu.be/IF92WrL2KVI?si=QW2Lec7xcobjwlIW
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on October 14, 2024, 12:10:09 AMMainland Chinese aren't  treated very well Shen Li.  You know the CCP are a seriously mean government. Who will not take one nano scrap of criticism and that's a problem for the people.

No problem here... keep moving.  :facepalm: I think for most there, life would be hell.

And white trash or any poor in the USA are just as disadvantaged.

I was looking at a news story in detail last night of street people in san Francisco and they are equally in bad condition... go to that man's channel and check out how bad the real estate is there... hang on, I'll go get it... it's worthwhile having a look.
Caskur, U have never been anywhere and you are so brainwashed. The poorest people in China are no more disadvantaged than the pooerest white people in the US. America hates low income whites.

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on October 14, 2024, 01:33:17 AMCaskur, U have never been anywhere and you are so brainwashed. The poorest people in China are no more disadvantaged than the pooerest white people in the US. America hates low income whites.

Did you watch the second video..

The poorest white or blacks still have more than China's street people but I am not showing people including you all this as some type of competition..

SHEN LI MY family and Kurt's family have been all over the world including Russia a dozen times... I have only travelled in Australia. I am a bit weird. I have no real desire to go overseas if I cannot drink the tap water... but not only that, I wanted to end my life very rich so I don't have to suffer being broke in old age...I don't have rent or a mortgage because I made sure by old age I own everything. I have houses, jewelry, money and 4 cars... I want for nothing.

I have travelled to Melbourne, Tasmania, and our Pilbara and I would be travelling now had my silly husband hadn't dumped more pets here...I am just waiting for two more inheritances... I am not even 65 yet.. I still have possibly 20 years to survive..

If I drive non stop for 9 hours on clean dry roads I still won't have reached the boarder dividing West aust from sth aust...

You are free in Singapore but in China you being female, you'd be nothing.

Places change very quickly.  We in WA ARE VERY RICH because of our mining industry mainly but we have a very very tiny population so people have a high standard of living.

Times are hurting the young here though because they cannot earn enough to pay the rent and apparently that is everywhere now over the whole world.

Poor trash in the USA LIVE IN MOBILE homes that are still mansions compared to what mainland Chinese buy for 2.2 million...

Watch the second link and see how the CCP are ripping  off the Chinese apartment investors.  It's eye opening.

I have a big backyard and front yard and chickens and an olive tree, lemon trees, and a dozen grape vines.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on October 14, 2024, 12:19:53 AMS

Check this out.... what is horrifying to me is the size of these tiny places for millions.

https://youtu.be/IF92WrL2KVI?si=QW2Lec7xcobjwlIW

Chinese are buying property massively in both South Africa and Australia.

My uncle nearly bought into a US$2.000.000, 80 year lease on a small island surfing resort in Indonesia. But you need to take on an Indonesian partner, providing him/her with an income as well as those that follow, over the entirety of said 80 year lease?? The risks clearly outweigh the rewards.

Prior to signing the lease, Covid hit the world, and travel was crippled. This was just one unforeseen anomaly right from the outset. Now consider government telling you how to conduct your business, or even a WW3 type scenario complicating the arrangement? And more commonly...a business partnership going pear-shaped because the other party wants to rip you off?

Fuck all that.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 14, 2024, 04:53:44 AMChinese are buying property massively in both South Africa and Australia.

My uncle nearly bought into a US$2.000.000, 80 year lease on a small island surfing resort in Indonesia. But you need to take on an Indonesian partner, providing him/her with an income as well as those that follow, over the entirety of said 80 year lease?? The risks clearly outweigh the rewards.

Prior to signing the lease, Covid hit the world, and travel was crippled. This was just one unforeseen anomaly right from the outset. Now consider government telling you how to conduct your business, or even a WW3 type scenario complicating the arrangement? And more commonly...a business partnership going pear-shaped because the other party wants to rip you off?

Fuck all that.

I am all for hankering down in Australia. I envisioned the future 40 years ago and stuck to the plan..

I have two wishes on my bucket list... one is to go outback and see budgies blacken the skies with their numbers and cocktails in their natural habitat drinking from lakes.. and photograph it all.

I have met people from all over the world and talked over the phone... thanks to  the net I am connected...

I always aimed to do better and hoped I did.

- Andy Warhol