The best topic

Replies: 10983
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:54:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

One Of The Worst Atrocities In Canadian History

Started by Shen Li, October 15, 2024, 11:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 19, 2024, 10:52:38 PMCaskur, if you want to know more about this very dark chapter in Canadian history, you should read Orphans of the Living: British Home Children in Canada by  Lori Oschefski.

We have a darker chapter in Australian history with regard to the atrocities committed towards the Aborigines. More darker than most of the world even realises. At one stage is was legal to hunt Aborigines and collect a bounty on their heads.

Shen Li

Every country has skeletons in their history closet. The one I posted about, most Canadians are ignorant of it.

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Shen Li on October 19, 2024, 11:44:10 PMEvery country has skeletons in their history closet. The one I posted about, most Canadians are ignorant of it.
Of you heard of the Aboriginal dispersals?
A horrific slaughter of men, women and children.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

Shen Li

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 19, 2024, 11:47:35 PMOf you heard of the Aboriginal dispersals?
A horrific slaughter of men, women and children.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians
No, I haven't. I've heard of the Stolen Generation.

Lab Flaker

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 20, 2024, 12:09:14 AMThe lucky ones...

The man I spoke of who told the story of his wife working washing the USA SOLDIERS uniforms at the convent called the stolen generation, "the rescued generation."

But they don't see it like that.

Aborigines killed the new arrivals first and the new arrivals retaliated.

You shouldn't leave that out.

In WA the abos killed Private Nesbit and speared another marine in the thigh. He got away on horse back to report the murder.

When Captain Stirling returned from the UK they hunted down the culprits and a war basically broke out at Pinjarra... the reports say 14 abos were killed to 70... depends who you believe because there has been PLENTY of bullshit rewriting of history especially about abos.

If you are stupid enough to attack people who have a gun you are dumber than a sack of potatoes.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on October 19, 2024, 11:52:58 PMNo, I haven't. I've heard of the Stolen Generation.

The children known as the stolen generation were half caste children no one wanted.

Full blooded aborigines didn't want them and neither did the white fathers so no one was looking after them. Usually the blacks killed them at birth but white authorities wanted to save them because not everyone was heartless.  They only took half castes not full blood aborigines.

All those of the rescued generation keep their homes nice and clean because they were taught to live like regular European people. Clean houses, mended and ironed clothes and so on.

They also have been financially compensated more than once.

They are the most spoiled group on the entire planet in the entire history of humankind ever and what truly disgusts me is they are NEVER GRATEFUL NOR ARE THEY EVER RETIRING OF THIS FAKE VICTIM MENTALITY.

70 ish years ago the men were good workers and sort after workers but due to interference from leftie nations, usually from the UK started this pity me bullshit and ruined their progression into being regular people however there are plenty of good aborigines getting on with it...

My Brother-in-law is a 1/4  caste...he has a half brother who is 3/4 caste who is a good tradesman... my bil is in Port security and their other brother ran crime stoppers in NSW. SO not all abos are dropkicks.

As for full bloods, their initiation ceremonies are so disgusting and evil, writing about it isn't for here.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on October 20, 2024, 05:05:24 AMThe man I spoke of who told the story of his wife working washing the USA SOLDIERS uniforms at the convent called the stolen generation, "the rescued generation."

But they don't see it like that.

Aborigines killed the new arrivals first and the new arrivals retaliated.

You shouldn't leave that out.

In WA the abos killed Private Nesbit and speared another marine in the thigh. He got away on horse back to report the murder.

When Captain Stirling returned from the UK they hunted down the culprits and a war basically broke out at Pinjarra... the reports say 14 abos were killed to 70... depends who you believe because there has been PLENTY of bullshit rewriting of history especially about abos.

If you are stupid enough to attack people who have a gun you are dumber than a sack of potatoes.

There's some merit in what you're saying, but you have to remember, many sailors had been out to sea for so long that they were raping the Aborigine women.

In the Aboriginal culture, like many other cultures around the world even to this day, the young females were destined to be brides to Aboriginal men from within the tribe and neighbouring tribes.

That alone would be enough to see any man (not WOKE) fight to their death over such an atrocity.

And then there's the case of the Aborigine being isolated for over 60 000 years...and then the white devil from Dreamtime and beyond comes in their big seabirds and takes away their land by force.

You really have to see it in their own prospective.

The native was never equipped to take on advanced technology and humanities rapid evolution, or even the diseases that colonists brought with them.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on October 15, 2024, 11:11:06 PMOne of the worst atrocities in Canadian history is not well known or taught and is rarely discussed.

For 80 years, between 1869 and 1948, 100,000 children were brought into Canada from the British Isles. Many of these children were taken away from their parents against their parents' will, put into large institutions or work houses in Britain and then sold and shipped to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.

They were part of an immigration scheme under the promoted illusion that they were all orphans going to a better life.

Prejudice at the time by the governments of both Britain and Canada perpetrated the myth that the children were dirty, diseased and little more than garbage.

Several agencies, including Barnardo's and Maria Rye, were selling the children as indentured labourers to farmers and households across Canada. Bernardo's alone brought in 35,000 children, mostly to Ontario.

Many children died and were buried in unmarked graves. Many others committed suicide. If a child ran away from a farm, the police would catch them and send them back.

Households in Canada paid $3 per child. It was a big money-making scheme. It was human trafficking.

Money went to agencies and governments. Then the trafficked children were forced to pay for their passage to Canada when they reached adulthood. Many weren't paid for their work but if they were, it was one cent a day.

Despite all the hardship, a good many of the children grew up and were accomplished. More than 25,000 Home Children fought in the First and Second World Wars. Some survivors were decorated soldiers.

Descendants of Home Children include Ontario Premier Doug Ford and hockey media legend Don Cherry. Both their grandfathers were Home Children.

There is an estimated four million Canadian descendants of Home Children living in Canada. Many people don't know that they are among them.

Britain and Australia have issued apologies, but Canada has not.

There are only two surviving Home Children in Canada, one is 109 years old and living in Vancouver and the other is 101 and living in Ontario.

Actually I had an uncle now deceased like that avatar_Shen Li Shen

He was not a 'home child' tho.

But He was abandoned as a child when his mother went crazy and tried to drown him in a river  during the Great Depression. So I suppose they hauled her off to the mental institution.

Anyway he got 'adopted' by another family who worked him like a mule & used him as slave labor on a farm. He had a difficult childhood and a hard life. I'm not even sure if he got to attend school because they had him working all the time

It was a sad episode & perhaps reflected the difficult times he grew up in.

JOE

Anyway I knew someone who grew up during the Great Depression who told me she had a 'job' as a live in maid.

So I asked her how much she made what her salary was. She told me "Nothing." I suppose all she got was room and board.

But then she said "I was one of the lucky ones. At least I had a job & many other girls didn't."

Those were bleak times indeed.

Perhaps it was the equivalent of being a peasant in Maoist China avatar_Shen Li Shen

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 21, 2024, 01:21:39 AMThere's some merit in what you're saying, but you have to remember, many sailors had been out to sea for so long that they were raping the Aborigine women.

In the Aboriginal culture, like many other cultures around the world even to this day, the young females were destined to be brides to Aboriginal men from within the tribe and neighbouring tribes.

That alone would be enough to see any man (not WOKE) fight to their death over such an atrocity.

And then there's the case of the Aborigine being isolated for over 60 000 years...and then the white devil from Dreamtime and beyond comes in their big seabirds and takes away their land by force.

You really have to see it in their own prospective.

The native was never equipped to take on advanced technology and humanities rapid evolution, or even the diseases that colonists brought with them.

They were not 'raping'... the new arrivals gave them bread from the flour they brought and abos wanted to eat it ALL the time not knowing the flour was a finite  supply and was meant to be rationed. The abos were constantly trying to break in to their stores.

The first arrivals in WA were attacked and one was killed. As I said, Private Nesbit, so that naturally made everyone very, very, jumpy they were going to be next.

You watch too many BS made up stories that are just propaganda pity me stories.

- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on October 21, 2024, 06:10:39 AMThey were not 'raping'... the new arrivals gave them bread from the flour they brought and abos wanted to eat it ALL the time not knowing the flour was a finite  supply and was meant to be rationed. The abos were constantly trying to break in to their stores.

The first arrivals in WA were attacked and one was killed. As I said, Private Nesbit, so that naturally made everyone very, very, jumpy they were going to be next.

You watch too many BS made up stories that are just propaganda pity me stories.

I seldom watch...I research xx

caskur

How did you research without the original books? They were taken out of libraries and replaced with politically correct rot.

I have some discarded old library books though about aborigines in WA.

I realise that Tasmania, Victoria, NSW and the other 3 states and 2 Territories have different stories to WA.

EVEN THOUGH WA was settled  in 1829 that was like 50 or 60 years after NSW, I have the log of the first NSW fleet where it says the new arrivals were fishing and they were attacked by the aborigines then.

The truth is the new arrivals on both sides of the country were attacked first. If you hear otherwise it's NOT TRUE...

The Australian aborigines were the ONLY people on the entire planet that wore no clothes and had no permanent dwellings and were cannibals. It wasn't like the USA with large tribes. There weren't many aborigines.

They had family groups and every single family group spoke a different language...

Their life was exceptionally tough and they didn't live long. If they made it to their 40s they were extremely lucky it was highly unusual.

I have the book Western Australia's Tempestuous History Vols. 1 and 2 by John Nairn.

When Dampier stopped at the top end, he said when he sailed off, "they are the most miserable people he has ever seen anywhere on the entire planet" the conditions were that dire for the people here. And the flies were insufferable." < all paraphrased.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Fuk an abo woman? GROSS! They should have fucked a hole in the dirt instead! Better looking for sure!