The best topic

Replies: 10983
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:54:19 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Manhood Under Attack

Started by caskur, October 18, 2024, 04:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

This is a very enjoyable interview.

Too bad you don't see this on TV.

TRUMP  talks with Tyrus.

https://youtu.be/nwQil7tcImI?si=7p-c5YFPGfCWyOJz
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Grimmy

Is that the guy that was NWA Heavyweight Champion?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Après moi, le déluge...

caskur

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 04:40:29 PMIs that the guy that was NWA Heavyweight Champion?

I don't know who he is but I think he was a wrestler of some type.

It's a good interview.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Grimmy

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2024, 04:58:25 PMI don't know who he is but I think he was a wrestler of some type.

It's a good interview.

He's defo a Wrestler but I thought he had a different name, that's why I asked if it was him.

TBF Wrestlers change their names a lot, I saved it to my watch later folder  :drunk2:
Après moi, le déluge...

Grimmy

Broadus Clay was what I knew his name as.

When they give you a big fat dancing guy gimmick your career at that company in done, the nail in the coffin was calling him the funkasaurus  :crampe:

Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 05:09:55 PMHe's defo a Wrestler but I thought he had a different name, that's why I asked if it was him.

TBF Wrestlers change their names a lot, I saved it to my watch later folder  :drunk2:
George Murdoch.

Grimmy

Après moi, le déluge...

Lab Flaker

Quote from: Grimmy on October 18, 2024, 05:20:03 PMyou all good Breaky  :drunk2:

Yeah mate...about to make a coffee. It's only 8:22 here.

Lab Flaker

I remember in my younger days, attacking my manhood with a penis pump. Not that I needed it...it just felt good. I couldn't use any inner sleeves because I already had natural girth. Lol...the instructions said no more than 15 minutes of pumping at one time. Hours later my girlfriend and I used to laugh at my dick looking like Quasimodo on steroids!
 :s_laugh:

Grimmy

Quote from: Lab Flaker on October 18, 2024, 05:22:52 PMYeah mate...about to make a coffee. It's only 8:22 here.

That first cup of the day is always the tits...

Après moi, le déluge...

Thiel

Quote from: caskur on October 18, 2024, 04:25:58 PMThis is a very enjoyable interview.

Too bad you don't see this on TV.

TRUMP  talks with Tyrus.

https://youtu.be/nwQil7tcImI?si=7p-c5YFPGfCWyOJz
I used to watch him on Fox when he was part of a show. I forget the name of it or the host of the show.
gay, conservative and proud

Lab Flaker

I haven't been able to acquire my Old Spice roll-on deodorant and aftershave for quite some time now from the supermarkets. I feel that my manhood is being sabotaged by having to resort to Brut.

So I looked on the Old Spice aftershave bottle to see where it was produced...and it said Canada!!!

If there are any Canadians that use this manly brand themselves...what's the score? Why isn't the fragrance been exported anymore?

:dontknow:

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Old Spice sucks.  Axe deodorant rules!
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

Oliver the Second

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.