The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

Jordan Peterson says he is considering legal action after Trudeau accused him of taking Russian mone

Started by Shen Li, October 18, 2024, 11:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

If Jordan Peterson does sue True Dope and he's successful, it will be just another one of True Dope's fuck-ups Canadian taxpayers are forced against their will to pay.

QuoteJordan Peterson says he's looking into legal action after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said this week that Peterson is receiving funding from Russian state-owned media outlet RT.

Trudeau made the comments under oath during his lengthy testimony on Wednesday at the Public Inquiry into Foreign Interference and did not provide any evidence for them.

eterson told the National Post he has never taken Russian money, "not ever in the past and not now."

"It's a very serious accusation," said Peterson, in a Thursday interview with the Post. "You should have done your bloody homework and if you're going to make accusations, you should have at least got them right. I don't think it's reasonable for the prime minister of the country to basically label me a traitor and I don't find it amusing."

Expand article logo  Continue reading

Peterson said he is looking into a defamation lawsuit against the prime minister, but said these lawsuits are often a "losing game," even if he has a reasonable chance of winning it.

"I know what lawsuits are like and they're a pain, and I'm not interested in being burdened down with that sort of pain, practically speaking. But by the same token, how about you don't defame me when you're the prime minister, especially stupidly," said Peterson.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/jordan-peterson-says-he-is-considering-legal-action-after-trudeau-accused-him-of-taking-russian-money/ar-AA1swaMz?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=cb3396772f89430fc37db379142c5a2b&ei=21

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on October 18, 2024, 11:03:52 PMIf Jordan Peterson does sue True Dope and he's successful, it will be just another one of True Dope's fuck-ups Canadian taxpayers are forced against their will to pay.

As a traditionally liberal voter, I wish Trudeau would step down asap avatar_Shen Li Shen.

Actually his own party wants him to leave.

Does he not get the message?!

Shen Li

Quote from: JOE on October 18, 2024, 11:46:06 PMAs a traditionally liberal voter, I wish Trudeau would step down asap avatar_Shen Li Shen.

Actually his own party wants him to leave.

Does he not get the message?!
I can't believe he's still in the job. In almost any other developed nation he would be gone and possibly in jail.

JOE

Quote from: Shen Li on October 18, 2024, 11:53:09 PMI can't believe he's still in the job. In almost any other developed nation he would be gone and possibly in jail.

Like Biden it's a case of a person who loves power soo much they just don't wanna let it go.

They need a term limits statute in Canada for the greater good of the country & an incumbent's party like they have in the US

Every day he continues to stay hes decimating his own party.

The clincher was when he separated from his wife. There's no way he even stands for feminism & the women won't support him anymore

So hes lost his base.