The best topic

Replies: 10982
Total votes: : 5

Last post: Today at 01:47:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by MrNiceGuy

House Dems sue FEC accusing GOP of exploiting campaign loophole

Started by Conservative Perspective, October 20, 2024, 01:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Conservative Perspective

House Dems sue FEC accusing GOP of exploiting campaign loophole

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, the House Democrats campaign arm, filed its lawsuit against the FEC on Thursday, alleging Republicans are using a campaign finance loophole in their television ads.

Source: House Dems sue FEC accusing GOP of exploiting campaign loophole

Garraty_47

The democrats and specifically the Harris campaign have failed on policies, candidate appeal, building and/or maintaining a coalition, and messaging. All they have left is lawyering up; trying to boot third parties off the ballots and weaponizing the "justice" system against their competitors.

It's a panic response to what everyone already knows: they're losing.

<sips coffee>

Couldn't happen to a more despicable bunch of genociders.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2024, 09:06:30 AMThe democrats and specifically the Harris campaign have failed on policies, candidate appeal, building and/or maintaining a coalition, and messaging. All they have left is lawyering up; trying to boot third parties off the ballots and weaponizing the "justice" system against their competitors.

It's a panic response to what everyone already knows: they're losing.

<sips coffee>

Couldn't happen to a more despicable bunch of genociders.
Now, it's Jill Stein they are trying to get off the ballot in key battleground states. How long will it be before she is accused of being on Moscow's payroll.

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on October 20, 2024, 09:11:16 AMNow, it's Jill Stein they are trying to get off the ballot in key battleground states. How long will it be before she is accused of being on Moscow's payroll.

They've been calling Jill a "Putin's Puppet" since 2016. Right now they're leaning into the "spoiler" label but I still hear the Russia connection bullshit mentioned sometimes. Maybe they don't use the Putin-adjacent line of attack much recently because despite repeating it for years the only people who believed it are the shitlibs who are already going to vote-blue-no-matter-who anyway.

Prof Emeritus at Fawk U

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Watch what you say to me or I'll mind FAWK U.

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 20, 2024, 09:57:20 AMThey've been calling Jill a "Putin's Puppet" since 2016. Right now they're leaning into the "spoiler" label but I still hear the Russia connection bullshit mentioned sometimes. Maybe they don't use the Putin-adjacent line of attack much recently because despite repeating it for years the only people who believed it are the shitlibs who are already going to vote-blue-no-matter-who anyway.
Everybody that stands as a political opponent against the Dems is a Russian puppet. It is really getting stale.