Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Evs and the posters here

Started by Anonymous, December 11, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm starting to wonder about the language barrier with her.

or maybe she is just tired of dealing with people who are genuinely nuts.....Hmmmmmm

If that's the case it's her own fault. She gives them run of the place.

She uses them and pats them on the head whenever they attack her enemies. I have never seen an admin on any forum act in such an erratic manner. Bruce was a good example of that. She encouraged him when he lobbed shit at Sox, but after Sox left, he no longer served her purposes.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

or maybe she is just tired of dealing with people who are genuinely nuts.....Hmmmmmm

If that's the case it's her own fault. She gives them run of the place.

She uses them and pats them on the head whenever they attack her enemies. I have never seen an admin on any forum act in such an erratic manner. Bruce was a good example of that. She encouraged him when he lobbed shit at Sox, but after Sox left, he no longer served her purposes.

I understand but what can you do except just shrug it off and let it go. ac_dunno  

Her motives are her motives and at the end of the day they don't really amount to as much as a fart in a wind storm. Hurt feelings sometime have a bad habit of sticking around long after they should have faded. It's best not to cling to hard feelings because they turn into bitterness and bitterness seeps into and poisons our personalities way too easily.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a weak titt here. I'm not advocating that you or RW or Keeper just roll over and let evs kick you around but I've examined the situation over and over and I have to say that from my point of view, the anger and the acrimony really isn't worth the effort over the likes of her.

I've had some rough times emotionally of late and it's wearing on me so I'm sorry if I sound out of character. Sometimes the hard-ass facade cracks and the real me shows itself; hope it's not too much of a disappointment.  ac_crying
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Oh Renee, we love you even if you are a closet candy ass!

I honestly don't have the energy to fight right now either and I make no bones about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I understand but what can you do except just shrug it off and let it go. ac_dunno  

Her motives are her motives and at the end of the day they don't really amount to as much as a fart in a wind storm. Hurt feelings sometime have a bad habit of sticking around long after they should have faded. It's best not to cling to hard feelings because they turn into bitterness and bitterness seeps into and poisons our personalities way too easily.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a weak titt here. I'm not advocating that you or RW or Keeper just roll over and let evs kick you around but I've examined the situation over and over and I have to say that from my point of view, the anger and the acrimony really isn't worth the effort over the likes of her.

I've had some rough times emotionally of late and it's wearing on me so I'm sorry if I sound out of character. Sometimes the hard-ass facade cracks and the real me shows itself; hope it's not too much of a disappointment.  ac_crying

Renee,

I have always said there is nothing you can do about it. It's her forum and she has every right to run it like the schizo she is. I have said, she is harmless and has no affect on my life. I really don't hate her ya know. My gawd it's funny sometimes watching evs go berserk for no rational reason whatsoever. With Hornung banned, I gotta have a little fun. acc_devil

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh Renee, we love you even if you are a closet candy ass!

I honestly don't have the energy to fight right now either and I make no bones about it.

Well if I have to be a "candy ass" the best place to do it is in a closet, in the dark next to the ho-hos and the milkyways I have stashed away.  ac_tongue
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Renee,

I have always said there is nothing you can do about it. It's her forum and she has every right to run it like the schizo she is. I have said, she is harmless and has no affect on my life. I really don't hate her ya know. My gawd it's funny sometimes watching go berserk for no rational reason whatsoever. With Hornung banned, I gotta have a little fun. acc_devil

I know that most times you are just having fun with it but not everyone does... and please understand I'm not trying to get all preachy with this. I'm just sort of in a weird place right now. Ignore my uncharacteristic squishyness.   ac_unsure

Anonymous

I know that most times you are just having fun with it but not everyone does... and please understand I'm not trying to get all preachy with this. I'm just of in a sort of weird place right now. Ignore my uncharacteristic squishyness.   ac_unsure

Yeah, I know a lot of people don't get that this is the Iron Ch!nk being playful. As OL says, do not take anything on here too seriously. He is right of course. When it's no longer fun, it's time  to say goodbye.

Renee

Good God I'm becoming dyslexic too.

FUCK, my life is going down the toilet!  ac_toofunny

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Renee"Good God I'm becoming dyslexic too.

that's because you called me an asshole ..so i put a curse on you and yours....karma...hehehe.....got some .....  ac_dance  ac_king  ac_beating  ac_angel

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Good God I'm becoming dyslexic too.

If you posted this on VF and depending on evs meds/fucking condition that day, you may be fucking banned.

RW

Quote from: "Real Woman"Oh Renee, we love you even if you are a closet candy ass!

Well if I have to be a "candy ass" the best place to do it is in a closet, in the dark next to the ho-hos and the milkyways I have stashed away.  ac_tongue

What's a ho-ho?
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "Real Woman"

What's a ho-ho?

I think if you turn around REAL fast and you see Shen and Renee standing side by side, We canadians call them a "Ho-Ho"   ac_lmfao

(Runs)  ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

What's a ho-ho?

I think it is like a twinkie..

Frost

Quote from: "Fashionista"Um, many of the posts here about evs make me feel so uneasy..

[size=150]I feel I owe a c[/size]ertain amount of gratitude towards evs..

She has been helpful and kind to me, just yesterday being one of those times..

But, the posters make the forum and you may have legitimate complaints..

I cannot take sides though, so I will at least try to refrain from commenting on this awkward situation..

I hope everyone can understand.

ac_smile

Same here Fashionista.

Shes always been nice, and helpful to me, and I have known her on forums since Dvs heyday.

Even if we disagreed on subjects on the boards nothing has changed.  ac_flower

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Um, many of the posts here about evs make me feel so uneasy..

[size=150]I feel I owe a c[/size]ertain amount of gratitude towards evs..

She has been helpful and kind to me, just yesterday being one of those times..

But, the posters make the forum and you may have legitimate complaints..

I cannot take sides though, so I will at least try to refrain from commenting on this awkward situation..

I hope everyone can understand.

ac_smile

Same here Fashionista.

Shes always been nice, and helpful to me, and I have known her on forums since Dvs heyday.

Even if we disagreed on subjects on the boards nothing has changed.  ac_flower

Good morning Blue, it's so nice to see you here..

I am caught in an awkward situation because I do owe a debt of gratitude to evs, but also I should be loyal to my posters who make this forum..

One of my posters told me in a private message this feud with Vancouver Forum makes us look childish and I agree..

I would like to make better relations my resolution for 2015.