Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canton Style

Started by Vancouver, October 26, 2012, 11:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

There's a part in the song where he sings it in Chinese. You can see different scenes from Vancouver.

Time is malleable

@realAzhyaAryola

I too no longer want to watch it.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Rambo Wong

Peter Chao is suave macho cool

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Peter Chao is suave macho cool

I wouldn't go that far.

Gary Oak

" Chinese rule the world so fuck you all " Look at this quote from little Peter Chow Hai  [ CHOW HAI in cantonese is smelly cunt  btw ] So he doesn't like Koreans either. Who does this short little dork with little guy complex like  I wonder ? I bet the real reason that he doesn't like anybody is because he doesn't like himself.  His sense of humour is so insulting and sneering. Notice how he is an immigrant and believes that China rules the world. This video almost belongs on my chinese oaths and rituals thread. They rule the world by asking other not fucked up countries to allow them to immigrate ? Interesting question

Rambo Wong

">

Peter Chow is so funny and white people are so stupid. ac_lmfao

Renee

"Brack people" omg. ac_toofunny

That guys an idiot.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee""Brack people" omg. ac_toofunny

Intentionally offensive Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee""Brack people" omg. ac_toofunny

Intentionally offensive Renee.

Of course it's intentionally offensive; that's the whole point. Unfortunately a lot of people think that brand of humor constitutes entertainment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I think Peter Chow is hilarious.  When he goes around looking for his Daddy, I laughed my ass off.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I think Peter Chow is hilarious.  When he goes around looking for his Daddy, I laughed my ass off.

I have not seen that RW..

I do not like racist, sexist or offensive comedy, but that is only my personal feelings of course..

If anyone else does, I try not to judge them.

Gary Oak

Peter Chow is a typical xenophobic triad affiliated obnoxious asshole who should never have been allowed to immigrate to Canada. His sense of humour is not very witty and however is very sneering and racist towards non Chinese.

Romero

Peter Chao was born in New Brunswick.

Gary Oak

Well if he doesn't like us then why doesn't he move to a country populated by the people he does like ?

Romero

He's just a controversial comedian. I thought you were against political correctness?