Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

We need to get Rambo Wong back here...

Started by Obvious Li, December 15, 2014, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

i love this guy....his latest post....you can't beat this shit...lol

RW wrote:I think religion tends to be a suitable front for whackos, which is rather telling.

I wonder when that religious, racist, sinophobic, twirlbrained, fruitcake, moron, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, nutcase, lying, cyberbully, administrator of the racist Asian Canadian Corner, Fashionista will go on a racist, murdering rampage? She should be in jail before that happ

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i love this guy....his latest post....you can't beat this shit...lol

RW wrote:I think religion tends to be a suitable front for whackos, which is rather telling.

I wonder when that religious, racist, sinophobic, twirlbrained, fruitcake, moron, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, nutcase, lying, cyberbully, administrator of the racist Asian Canadian Corner, Fashionista will go on a racist, murdering rampage? She should be in jail before that happ

Same old, same old Wambo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i love this guy....his latest post....you can't beat this shit...lol

I unbanned Rambo Wong, but you can always reverse at any time you wish Obvious Li.

Rambo Wong

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I unbanned Rambo Wong, but you can always reverse at any time you wish Obvious Li.

That racist, sinophopic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, spammer moron administrator Fashionista should go to jail for bullying me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

That racist, sinophopic, fucked in the head, crap n' drool, twirlybrained, fruitcake, moron, spammer moron administrator Fashionista should go to jail for bullying me.

Your hiatus has not changed you rowo.

cc

Hey whambo. gweat to see ewe . Now we can have some more of our intewwectwal discussions.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52926">I wote you a nice wetter here
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hey whambo. gweat to see ewe . Now we can have some more of our intewwectwal discussions.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52926">I wote you a nice wetter here

I think it's weally wonderful we are all fwends with Whambo. ac_dance

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Welcome back Rambo Wong..

Everything is as when you left..

Have a nice day.

ac_smile

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm still the cooler RW.

Just sayin'.

You sure are Real Woman.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Just sayin'.

UR a crap and drooler. ac_razz  ac_dance

Anonymous

Just sayin'.

Can you repeat a rant like the other rw? FAIL

Hornung

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hey whambo. gweat to see ewe . Now we can have some more of our intewwectwal discussions.

I don't think you Shen Li will be laughing when the police arrest you for your racist, sinophobic nutcase cyberbully rants on this unpopular racist forum.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't think you Shen Li will be laughing when the police arrest you for your racist, sinophobic nutcase cyberbully rants on this unpopular racist forum.

Shut the fuck up ho.

cc

"ho"

hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

Shen would be great ... except for her sinophobia
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell