hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

Shen would be great ... except for her sinophobia

That is true cc li tarte.

ac_biggrin

Hornung

Quote from: "cc li tarte""ho"

hohohohohohohohohohohohohoho

Shen would be great ... except for her sinophobia

Only a racist, sinophobic, Islamophobic, fucked in the head, nutcase, cyberbully moron like cc li tarte would find Shen Li's racist, sinophobic bullying funny.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm still the cooler RW.

Just sayin'.

Can you repeat a rant like the other rw? FAIL

Hell ya I can!  I can go on forever!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Hornung"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Hey whambo. gweat to see ewe . Now we can have some more of our intewwectwal discussions.

http://memebee.com/vancouver/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52926">I wote you a nice wetter here

I think it's weally wonderful we are all fwends with Whambo. ac_dance

I don't think you Shen Li will be laughing when the police arrest you for your racist, sinophobic nutcase cyberbully rants on this unpopular racist forum.

It's not illegal to be racist in this country.  

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

I don't think you Shen Li will be laughing when the police arrest you for your racist, sinophobic nutcase cyberbully rants on this unpopular racist forum.

Just sayin'.

OK, but it has got to be illegal to be sinophobic crap and drooler like me? It just has to be in the criminal code. ac_dance

RW

I'll let you know when I find it.  Just don't hold your breath.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Just sayin'.

Well......not yet anyway. But give it time.   ac_cool
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

We do like freedom of speech here as well :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Just sayin'.

Well......not yet anyway. But give it time.   ac_cool

That's what I'm afraid of Renee.

ac_unsure

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"We do like freedom of speech here as well :)

Yeah, well just like here in the US you have "limited" rights to free speech and there are forces looking to limit those rights all the time.  

It wouldn't surprise at all that in the future, so-called "hate speech", especially the racial kind, will become a criminal act in itself.

BTW, is that you in your new avi?  ac_hithere
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Yeah, well just like here in the US you have "limited" rights to free speech and there are forces looking to limit those rights all the time.  

It wouldn't surprise at all that in the future, so-called "hate speech", especially the racial kind, will become a criminal act in itself.

Maybe other things too, like questioning that global warming is not the existential catastrophe totally caused by man some powerful people with very deep pockets are insisting it is. ac_umm

Renee

Maybe other things too, like questioning that global warming is not the existential catastrophe totally caused by man some powerful people with very deep pockets are insisting it is. ac_umm

Fortunately I think that's a bit remote.

But since we have special classifications of crimes (Hate Crimes; racial and or ethnically motivated crimes) it seems logical that "hate speech" would eventually included as well.

Anonymous

But since we have special classifications of crimes (Hate Crimes; racial and or ethnically motivated crimes) it seems logical that "hate speech" would eventually included as well.

David Suzuki has said that politicians that "deny" his version of science should be jailed. He's an asshole though.

RW

I think that oversteps the bounds Renee.  We should still be allowed to be asshole if we choose to be within legal reason.

Yes, was me.  These lips aren't mine.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Gary Oak

David Suzuki has said that politicians that "deny" his version of science should be jailed. He's an asshole though.

David Suzuki also said on radio decades ago that whenever he saw a white man he wanted to go and beat him for all the bad things that white people have done to other peoples like the natives and enslaving blacks etc.... Well he is about 5'1" and Japanese. Maybe he should look at Japanese history and maybe he should look at why he enjoys living in Canada and doesn't want to leave though he is free to any country that is run by natives like Venezuala or black nations like Jamaica or Nigeria. How about China or Japan ? Yet he remains in this country that made the most satisfactory for his choosing. He is a little racist hypocrit