Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Islamo Apologists Refuse To Acknowledge The 800 lb Gorilla

Started by Anonymous, December 17, 2014, 11:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

True!!! He CANNOT do it.

For these limp progs the obvious is not usually obvious ... and when it is too obvious to deny  they still deny it or  divert away from it

Let's be honest. It's not just programming and deception . The honest descriptive word is GUTLESS
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"True!!! He CANNOT do it.

For progs the obvious is not obvious ... and when it is they deny it / divert away from it

Let's be honest. The correct word is GUTLESS

Without fucking question CC.

I do NOT give a flying fuck about his slimebucket friends on VF. Innocent children were slaughtered, the killers proudly posed for pics afterwards. Is Romero attacking the ideology of the killers like he did with Breivik? Fuck no, he doesn't want to discuss that. Obfuscate like mad to avoid the 800 lb gorilla in the room. Meanwhile the murder toll mounts. acc_angry

cc

Having him skulking around here as an example is a good thing - He blatantly demonstrates, for all to see, the wrong that exists within our society  

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Having him around is a good thing - He blatantly demonstrates, for all to see, the wrong that exists within our society  

I don't get the blatant double standard? You or I have no trouble blaming an ideology like nazism if kooks kill people based on that ideology. Islam is about 10,000,000 times the size of the Western neo-nazi extremists and yet the hypocritical left will not do the same even as innocent children are slaughtered by Islam?  ac_wtf  ac_wtf  ac_wtf

Obvious Li

for some reason i ended up watching CBC news last night...all presenters from Mansbridge to the paki in vancouver were on full pro muslim spin and full terrorist denial...even going so far as to present a panel of imams to denounce terrorists as perverting islam...ya right you motherfuckers...it seems they are all just misguided individual mental cases...no connection to islam

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"for some reason i ended up watching CBC news last night...all presenters from Mansbridge to the paki in vancouver were on full pro muslim spin and full terrorist denial...even going so far as to present a panel of imams to denounce terrorists as perverting islam...ya right you motherfuckers...it seems they are all just misguided individual mental cases...no connection to islam

Does this surprise you? Western liberals would rather see more children slaughtered than admit the truth that Islam is their killer.

Do you see why my goal is to get the fuck out of the West?

cc

QuoteDoes this surprise you? Western liberals would rather see more children slaughtered than admit the truth that Islam is their killer.
Absolutely. One can even see it here & on mb .. everywhere there are Querkies

cc

Quote from: "shen"Do you see why my goal is to get the fuck out of the West?
Yes, I do!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
QuoteDoes this surprise you? Western liberals would rather see more children slaughtered than admit the truth that Islam is their killer.
Absolutely. One can even see it here & on mb .. everywhere there are Querkies

Fuck those pictures Phagdish Hardy and the Langley Ladyboy posted pissed me off. An ideology murders children and their attitude seems like, oh well crime happens all the time.  ac_rollseyes

cc

I am not saying one alone is reason to label, but as in so many cases of late ... just for fun guess what belief system Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley was into.  

Common guess. - Today's NY 2 cops assassin  is a .......?

I know I know ALL the MSM is avoiding the middle name / 800 # Gorilla in the room ... even though his instagram file  is about islam and some posts of the most vile Islamic quotes / threats are in Arabic.

http://www.georgia-mugshot-gallery.com/Counties/Dekalb-County/Ismaaiyl-Abdullah-Brinsley.1989194.html">Rap sheet

Abdullah killed gf in Baltimore, posted what he was going to do on the net, went to NY and ambushed 2 cops

Tragically, Baltimore police had tried to apprehend Brinsley by alerting the NYPD after his morning shooting – but by the time a wanted flyer was issued, his attack was already under way.

The young son of Rafael Ramos:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-21-at-12.28.11-AM.png">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I am not saying one alone is reason to label, but as in so many cases of late ... just for fun guess what belief system Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley was into.  

Common guess. - Today's NY 2 cops assassin  is a .......?

I know I know ALL the MSM is avoiding the middle name / 800 # Gorilla in the room ... even though his instagram file  is about islam and some posts of the most vile Islamic quotes / threats are in Arabic.

http://www.georgia-mugshot-gallery.com/Counties/Dekalb-County/Ismaaiyl-Abdullah-Brinsley.1989194.html">Rap sheet

Abdullah killed gf in Baltimore, posted what he was going to do on the net, went to NY and ambushed 2 cops

Tragically, Baltimore police had tried to apprehend Brinsley by alerting the NYPD after his morning shooting – but by the time a wanted flyer was issued, his attack was already under way.

The young son of Rafael Ramos:

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Screen-Shot-2014-12-21-at-12.28.11-AM.png">

Two cops killed? I thought it was one? K, I will have to look it up.

Anonymous

NEW YORK (Reuters) - New York Mayor Bill de Blasio faced the biggest crisis of his political career on Sunday after a gunman killed two police officers in an attack intended to avenge recent police killings of unarmed black men in the United States.

New York police officers turned their backs on de Blasio in protest during a news conference and their union said the mayor had blood on his hands after Saturday's shooting. Police investigators have said the killings were the work of a 28-year-old black man with a long arrest record who may have had past mental troubles and who warned of his intentions on social media.

The gunman's posts on Instagram indicated he had been motivated by the deaths of 18-year-old Michael Brown and Eric Garner at the hands of police officers.

De Blasio, elected last year on promise to advance civil rights after two decades of tough policing helped New York shed its reputation for violent crime, was sympathetic to the protesters who poured into New York's streets after a grand jury declined earlier this month to indict the officer who killed Garner in a chokehold in July as he resisted arrest.

The mayor's stance has led to sometimes tense relations with the city's largest police union. Police critics view the mayor as not supportive enough at a time of public anger.

"Mayors tend not to do well when the police department and its officers are not happy," said New York political strategist Hank Sheinkopf, whose clients have included de Blasio's predecessor, Michael Bloomberg.

The deaths of Garner in New York and Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, led to sometimes violent protests across the United States. A grand jury also declined to charge the officer involved in Brown's death, and the cases provoked a bitter public debate about race and law enforcement that has drawn in President Barack Obama and his black attorney general, Eric Holder.

Leaders of recent anti-police protests, including longtime New York civil rights activist Reverend Al Sharpton, have condemned the officers' murder.

Obama, briefed on Saturday about the police deaths while on vacation in Hawaii, called New York Police Commissioner William Bratton on Sunday to express condolences for the killing. Bratton heads the largest police department in the country.[ID:nL1N0U50KJ]

'TENSION AND DIVISION'

New York's Roman Catholic cardinal, Timothy Dolan, warned of rising tensions during a Sunday service attended by de Blasio and Bratton.

"We worry about a city tempted to tension and division," Dolan said at St. Patrick's Cathedral.

Flags across the state flew at half mast and the 13-year-old son of one of the deceased officers bid his father good-bye in a Facebook post.

"It's horrible that someone gets shot dead just for being a police officer," wrote the son of Rafael Ramos, 40, who was killed alongside his police partner, 32-year-old Wenjian Liu.

Funeral plans had not yet been announced for Ramos and Liu, who were the first on-duty police officers to die in gunfire in the city since 2001. But the ceremonies could end up underscoring the divisions between the police and the mayor.

The police union had previously started a campaign in which officers could fill out a form asking de Blasio and other city officials not to attend their funerals if they were to die in the line of duty. It was not clear on Sunday how many officers had filled out the forms.

POLICE ON EDGE

Across the country, police departments were on edge on Sunday following the attack in New York and another in Florida. A police officer on duty outside Tampa was shot and killed early Sunday, local authorities reported. There was no indication yet of a motive. [ID:nL1N0U50DT]

The St. Louis Police Officers Association on Sunday asked the department to step up security, while Baltimore's police union said the current political environment was the most dangerous for officers since the 1960s.

Police said the gunman, Ismaaiyl Abdula Brinsley, shot and wounded his former girlfriend in a Baltimore suburb before traveling to New York City and attacking the officers while they were sitting in their patrol car. He killed himself soon after.

Georgia court documents portray Brinsley as having had numerous run-ins with law and possible mental trouble.

He was booked into jail in Fulton County, Georgia, nine times between 2004 and 2010 on charges including simple battery, obstructing a law enforcement officer and terroristic threats.

A sentencing document in Cobb County, Georgia, where he pleaded guilty to weapons charges in 2011 showed that when asked if he had ever been a patient in a mental hospital or been under the care of a psychologist or psychiatrist, Brinsley said, "Yes," but there were no details of his mental problems. He said he had gone as far as 10th grade in school.

He was arrested a total of 19 times, said Robert Boyce, chief of detectives for the New York Police Department. Members of Brinsley's family told NYPD investigators that he had attempted suicide in the past and that his mother believed he had undiagnosed mental health issues, Boyce said.

"His mother expressed fear of him and hadn't seen him in a month," Boyce told reporters.

Police identified Brinsley's former girlfriend as Shaneka Nicole Thompson, 29. She was in critical but stable condition at an area hospital, police said.

cc

Yesterday - 3 cops stabbed by islamofacist in France

Today - Paris (AFP) - A driver shouting "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest") ploughed into pedestrians in eastern France on Sunday, injuring 11 of them, just a day after a man yelling the same words was killed in an attack on police officers.

Today - Malmo Sweden - 2 car bombs

Just a few examples but can you not feel the pace of islamo violence increasing every day now?

cc

Yesterday - 3 cops stabbed by islamofacist in France

Today - Paris (AFP) - A driver shouting "Allahu Akbar" ("God is greatest") ploughed into pedestrians in eastern France on Sunday, injuring 11 of them, just a day after a man yelling the same words was killed in an attack on police officers.

Just a few of many examples but can you not feel the pace of islamo violence increasing every day now?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Yesterday - 3 cops stabbed by islamofacist in France

Just a few examples but can you not feel the pace of islamo violence increasing every day now?

Islam is pure evil, end of story.