The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Obama hails 'new chapter' in US-Cuba ties

Started by Romero, December 18, 2014, 03:26:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Relations with communist states like Cuba or Vietnam are sensible. Relations with China are an absolute necessity. Relations with Islamo-OPEC states like Saudi Arabia? FUCK NO!! acc_angry

Quickly build a network of pipelines to all coasts of Canada and ramp up heavy oil production in Canada, shale oil in the US/Australia as well as offshore Brazil. Secure long-term supply contracts with Asia and Europe and then introduce economic sanctions on those cocksucking Saudi scumbags. They want to get into a pricing war with us? Let's fucking fucking cut off their demand as quickly as they would cut off our heads if given a chance.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Previously O  supported the brotherhood doggedly - If you were worth it I would look up some slightly less recent articles by El SiSi  and of the people who hated Osama supporting the MB .. but you know that was the case  anyhow

Yes, I have heard that Obama is a secret Muslim and the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the US government!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Previously O  supported the brotherhood doggedly - If you were worth it I would look up some slightly less recent articles by El SiSi  and of the people who hated Osama supporting the MB .. but you know that was the case  anyhow

Yes, I have heard that Obama is a secret Muslim and the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the US government!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories">//http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood_conspiracy_theories

I know Obongo is not a muzzie, but just like Bush he foolishly thinks Islam is a religion of peace. ac_rollseyes

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I know Obongo is not a muzzie, but just like Bush he foolishly thinks Islam is a religion of peace. ac_rollseyes

But he was in part raised by them and he is without a doubt a sympathizer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Worse - he is an islamist sympathizer ... panders to MB CAIR ... tried to keep Morsi (islamist) in power and pressured long after for Muslim Brotherhood to be allowed a candidate... Shills for islam by trying to sell that all the daily islamo-killings / slaughters are "not Islamic" ,,,,, could fill pages of examples of the fundy in  his heart
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"But he was in part raised by them and he is without a doubt a sympathizer.

No doubt! Obama has only bombed seven Muslim countries in six years.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"But he was in part raised by them and he is without a doubt a sympathizer.

No doubt! Obama has only bombed seven Muslim countries in six years.

No he has bombed Muslim radicals. The problem is he doesn't understand that they are ALL potential radicals. Like you, he thinks he can pick and choose within an ideology that is misogynistic, sexist, intolerant and dangerous.

You're both typical, far left, moonbeam, idiots.

Fail much? ac_toofunny

I find it very disturbing that people like you will be the first to scream about the alleged GOP's "war on women" but you defend tooth and nail an ideology that allows women to be stoned to death for driving a car. acc_angry
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"No he has bombed Muslim radicals.

That's terrible!

Sympathy bombs?

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"No he has bombed Muslim radicals.

That's terrible!

Sympathy bombs?

Willfully missing the point again. No surprise here.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

But he was in part raised by them and he is without a doubt a sympathizer.

You could say the same thing about Bush, Harper, Tony Abbot(spelling) in Australia or almost every other Western leader too. It doesn't matter the party affiliation, the West has no fucking balls and will not say the obvious; the REAL problem is the Islamic ideology itself.

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"I find it very disturbing that people like you will be the first to scream about the alleged GOP's "war on women" but you defend tooth and nail an ideology that allows women to be stoned to death for driving a car. acc_angry

As you well know, I have never once defended Islam. You're lying yet again and you know it!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I find it very disturbing that people like you will be the first to scream about the alleged GOP's "war on women" but you defend tooth and nail an ideology that allows women to be stoned to death for driving a car. acc_angry

As you well know, I have never once defended Islam. You're lying yet again and you know it!

The problem is you have never condemned that racist, misogynistic, vile ideology....even after children are slaughtered in it's name. You lable the people who attack that slimy ideology as you are doing now, but not that slimy ideology itself. This is what we find so morally repugnant about you. I know there are tens of millions of other hypocritical Westerners just like yourself though.

Romero

Islam, I condemn you!

Is it gone yet?

I haven't been attacking anyone. I did bust you for lying recently though. As usual, in this thread I'm trying to discuss and you guys have nothing but insults and name calling.

you and cc have called Islam a racist, misogynist, vile ideology over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing!

But enough about US-Cuba relations. Let's talk about Islam Islam Islam!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Islam, I condemn you!

Is it gone yet?

I haven't been attacking anyone. I did bust you for lying recently though. As usual, in this thread I'm trying to discuss and you guys have nothing but insults and name calling.

you and cc have called Islam a racist, misogynist, vile ideology over a thousand times. What has it accomplished. Absolutely nothing!

But enough about US-Cuba relations. Let's talk about Islam Islam Islam!

Good start, so you admit that ideology is evil and wants us dead. Now what, can we start admitting that it is NOT a religion of peace. In fact, the exact opposite is true. I

This is like a junkie or dunk admitting their problem. We admit the problem is Islam itself. Can we at least start by denying any sort of visa whatsoever to anyone that proclaims that vile ideology. That's not enough of course, but it's a start. How about an exclusive UN panel on Islamic Madness. We could get together some overpaid scholars who despise that ideology as much as I do, leave out apologist types like urself and proclaim a consensus that Islam is pure evil and the clock is ticking on ridding the world of this poison before it destroys us? ac_dance

Romero

If you, cc and whoever want to banish Islam, why not contact our government leaders and insist on it? You guys haven't taken any action whatsoever.