The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Chat room

Started by keeper, December 30, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Hope 2015 brings you and yours happiness and good fortune, Shen, especially your Mommy.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"All the best in 2015 Azhya Aryola.

ac_smile

Thanks, Sweet Fash! Same to you!  ac_hithere
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Hope 2015 brings you and yours happiness and good fortune, Shen, especially your Mommy.

Well, I can't say that she isn't sad most of the time. However, a good workout makes everyone feel good. I plan on hitting the health club a lot more frequently this year.

Annie

Happy New Year Shen, CC, Keeps, Fash and Azhya. I hope this year brings lots of luck! And good health! And money!! And Love! And nice weather! And no Pain! And no heart aches! And and and.....I could go on but ya know what I mean lololol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Happy New Year Shen, CC, Keeps, Fash and Azhya. I hope this year brings lots of luck! And good health! And money!! And Love! And nice weather! And no Pain! And no heart aches! And and and.....I could go on but ya know what I mean lololol

That would be a perfect year Annie.

ac_smile

Annie

It would be! I just took the tree down and put it and all the decorations away, whew! I worked up a sweat. Does that count as a work out? lol
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

keeper

Went to Best buy today, What a fricken mad house and omfg the computer nerds there are seriously butt fucks. All i wanted was a replacement fan that burnt out on my computer and it turned in to 50 questions. Oh and i didnt even get one because they dont make the one i want. Im so pissed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"It would be! I just took the tree down and put it and all the decorations away, whew! I worked up a sweat. Does that count as a work out? lol

I am doing that tomorrow, so I will let you then know Annie.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Went to Best buy today, What a fricken mad house and omfg the computer nerds there are seriously butt fucks. All i wanted was a replacement fan that burnt out on my computer and it turned in to 50 questions. Oh and i didnt even get one because they dont make the one i want. Im so pissed.

Best Buy in South Edmonton Common is always a dog and pony show. acc_angry

Annie

Ooooh I HATE stores that do that Keeper. I usually research what I need first so I know exactly what I want and how much I want to pay. That way when a sales clerk comes running up to me wanting to help I just say oh I'm fine, just browsing when I'm actually shopping and I get to be left alone to decide  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Ooooh I HATE stores that do that Keeper. I usually research what I need first so I know exactly what I want and how much I want to pay. That way when a sales clerk comes running up to me wanting to help I just say oh I'm fine, just browsing when I'm actually shopping and I get to be left alone to decide  ac_biggrin

Do you buy much online Annie? I often will check out sizes in stores and then order it online.

Annie

Same here Shen, I like to shop around. I'll do online research, flyers, ebay. This Christmas I bought quite a few more things online and saved a lot :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Same here Shen, I like to shop around. I'll do online research, flyers, ebay. This Christmas I bought quite a few more things online and saved a lot :)

Plus, no idiot drivers that can't navigate their way around a parking lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Same here Shen, I like to shop around. I'll do online research, flyers, ebay. This Christmas I bought quite a few more things online and saved a lot :)

I still take advantage of Boxing week sales, but I too buy more items online.

keeper