Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Xi Jinping Sounds Promising

Started by Gary Oak, January 01, 2015, 10:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Politicians used to be about serving the people. They took good care being frugal with our money and delivered services as cheaply as possible. That's all gone now of course. Now, it's all about squeezing as much cash out of us as possible to buy votes/silence from the loudest

bloodsuckers demanding "action" ie my money. Politics/government/liberal democracy have become evil, bloated monsters. This is why the only government I would ever support is the one that promises to do the least. Canadians spend more on government than we do on food, shelter and clothing. Absolutely criminal!!!

Unfortunately, no political party has the balls to do the right thing and start saying NO.

You must feel disappointed, no, accurately speaking, you must feel depressive with your unfulfilled anticipation for the Chinese government. We are told that whoever Xi rooted out have been engaged in corruption, but who knows the truth?

I am so happy to see you again jaysings.

ac_smile

Happy to see you too Fash. Did you take a vacation during the break?

jaysings

I was actually talking about government here jay. The CCP needs a lot more reform, but overall it is preferable to the North American system of pandering to well-financed, loudmouth assholes at every election.

What I meant by that is that you may find Chinese government more unpleasant and harsh to Canadian government if you were a resident who has no chance to have immigration.

Hey, everybody complains about government Jay and it doesn't matter which country you live in. This is why I say the best government is the smallest one that collects the least amount of our money.

One of my teachers at an adult education who is a Danish said something good about Danish government. She said Denmark is literally a communistic country compared to China.

Anonymous

She's a civil servant Jay. Every day is a vacation for her. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

One of my teachers at an adult education who is a Danish said something good about Danish government. She said Denmark is literally a communistic government compared to Chinese government.

Contrary to conventional wisdom here in North America, Denmark, much like Sweden is one of the most, open and free economies in the world. My problem with Scandinavian countries is that they have too many Muslims.

jaysings

Is she allowed to do nothing as a civil servant like taking a vacation? It sounds like that to me.

Anonymous

Is she allowed to do nothing as a civil servant like taking a vacation? It sounds like that to me.

She is a lazy waste of skin. Nah, she's OK. I just like teasing her because of her job with the provincial civil service.

jaysings

One of my teachers at an adult education who is a Danish said something good about Danish government. She said Denmark is literally a communistic government compared to Chinese government.

Contrary to conventional wisdom here in North America, Denmark, much like Sweden is one of the most, open and free economies in the world. My problem with Scandinavian countries is that they have too many Muslims.

I think Muslims are not harmful as much to a big country like US as to Denmark. Why is it a concern to you?

Anonymous

You must feel disappointed, no, accurately speaking, you must feel depressive with your unfulfilled anticipation for the Chinese government. We are told that whoever Xi rooted out have been engaged in corruption, but who knows the truth?

ac_smile

No, I stayed around Calgary and visited friends, family and we had family and friends visit our home..

We had a lovely Christmas holiday.

ac_smile

jaysings

ac_smile

No, I stayed around Calgary and visited friends, family and we had family and friends visit our home..

ac_smile

Good to hear that. A ticket for a vacation during the week through Chirstmas and new year is very expensive, as for that reason you made a wise decision.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Good to hear that. A ticket for a vacation during the week through Chirstmas and new year is very expensive, as for that reason you made a wise decision.

I would not want to travel over Christmas anyway jaysings..

I want to be at home with my family and friends.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I think Muslims are not harmful as much to a big country like US as to Denmark. Why is it a concern to you?

Islam says people like you and I are infidels and must be killed. Check this link, but I should warn you, it is EXTREMELY graphic.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic">http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/ ... gs-graphic">http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic

Anonymous

Islam says people like you and I are infidels and must be killed. Check this link, but I should warn you, it is EXTREMELY graphic.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic">http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/ ... gs-graphic">http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic

There is that horrific link again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was talking to a friend in China lat night. Xi Jinping apparently is cracking down on crime. He has gone after a large number of dragonheads and is cracking down on corruption. There have been attempts on his life. I have never read anything about Xi Jinping however from what I have heard he  may actually the best leader since Deng Xiao Ping ac_king

Joak gets his geopolitical "facts" from his lone friend in China. Ask this "friend" to use books with pop-up pictures next time. The blocks with pictures method appears to be complicated for you.

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"I was talking to a friend in China lat night. Xi Jinping apparently is cracking down on crime. He has gone after a large number of dragonheads and is cracking down on corruption. There have been attempts on his life. I have never read anything about Xi Jinping however from what I have heard he  may actually the best leader since Deng Xiao Ping ac_king

Joak gets his geopolitical "facts" from his lone friend in China. Ask this "friend" to use books with pop-up pictures next time. The blocks with pictures method appears to be complicated for you.

You seem really stupid. Is it because you are trying to hide the oath or are you rally this stupid Cantoscammer. ac_drinks  ac_razz  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

You seem really stupid. Is it because you are trying to hide the oath or are you rally this stupid Cantoscammer. ac_drinks  ac_razz  ac_drinks

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPk4BAx3VsHKeJZ2I6_O4QX97m9STf9ftBGp9bVmkbUjWsAcNjzg">