News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman do you know about Canada's Blasphemy Laws?

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"That was fast - Do you live here?

Gutless to answer the straightforward honest question about ACTUAL religions - figured that

Islam is an actual religion. If you want to call it something else to make your hatred of Muslims easier to swallow, that makes you exactly like every other Islamophobe.

Listen asshole, CC knows 10 times more about Islam and it's aims than you do about being an attention whore.

Go fuck urself with a splintered broom handle. acc_angry

Frost

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Against xianity, Hinduism, Jewish etc. etc. there is no limit  as to how far it goes (see most of Charly's toons for example), ... no pushback and very little static

The begged and too obvious next sentence need not even be said

It's racist to tell the truth anymore, didn't you know that  ac_lmfao

Islamist I here is a new sub species of human, ones that love chanting at the moon like some crabs do.  ac_toofunny

You know though, it's alright for them to quote their hate speech, but when you quote the same from their book you're a racist.

So is the race a book now, or to a mentally challenged lot of hateful humans ???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"Against xianity, Hinduism, Jewish etc. etc. there is no limit  as to how far it goes (see most of Charly's toons for example), ... no pushback and very little static

The begged and too obvious next sentence need not even be said

It's racist to tell the truth anymore, didn't you know that  ac_lmfao

Islamist I here is a new sub species of human, ones that love chanting at the moon like some crabs do.  ac_toofunny

You know though, it's alright for them to quote their hate speech, but when you quote the same from their book you're a racist.

So is the race a book now, or to a mentally challenged lot of hateful humans ???

It's racist when trolls think it will piss people off.

Frost

Yeah I know it, poor little trolls.

I like a good troll, haven't seen any good ones in a long time though. ac_natch

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Yeah I know it, poor little trolls.

I like a good troll, haven't seen any good ones in a long time though. ac_natch

I miss instigator. That guy was born to troll. ac_king

Frost

I should go back to trolling, I was pretty successful trolling trolls.

might do that sometime in the future on one of the forums again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I should go back to trolling, I was pretty successful trolling trolls.

might do that sometime in the future on one of the forums again.

You should use your creative juices to come up with a handle to troll the troll Lance.

Frost

I made a point to troll the hateful ones on the old DV, and ones attacking others.

It was hard for me to stand by watching good people attacked, and hurting from the silly stuff.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I made a point to troll the hateful ones on the old DV, and ones attacking others.

It was hard for me to stand by watching good people attacked, and hurting from the silly stuff.

I joined it shortly before it went tits up, so I can't remember much about it. I do remember how busy it was. Vancouver Forum used to be pretty good a few years ago too. It's circling the bowl big time now though.

Frost

The last year maybe two it went way down, very bad trolling, and the gay bar style posting by a few.

I really think the mods, and owner gave up on it letting it come to that.

There was a lot of great people on there, i miss them a lot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"The last year maybe two it went way down, very bad trolling, and the gay bar style posting by a few.

Are you talking about VF or DV?

Frost

DV, it went down fast, and people left for VF, and other forums.

RW

The mods at DV were iron fists until the end.  It wasn't until the outages that DV really drained.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"DV, it went down fast, and people left for VF, and other forums.

So, you meant DV when you posted this?
QuoteThe last year maybe two it went way down, very bad trolling, and the gay bar style posting by a few.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The mods at DV were iron fists until the end.  It wasn't until the outages that DV really drained.

I thought DV was pretty much welcome to the jungle? However, like I said, I registered near the end of it.