News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman do you know about Canada's Blasphemy Laws?

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 08:33:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"The mods at DV were iron fists until the end.  It wasn't until the outages that DV really drained.

I thought DV was pretty much welcome to the jungle? However, like I said, I registered near the end of it.

Frost

I think for some things they where hard on people, but others like the personal attacks not so much.

Also the spamming with gay threads didn't help, usually by one person.

I think the real turning point for DV was the crap with M happened, it was a bit much for most people to hang in there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I think for some things they where hard on people, but others like the personal attacks not so much.

I think the real turning point for DV was the crap with M happened, it was a bit much for most people to hang in there.

OK, so you meant DV. Who was M?

Frost

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Blue"DV, it went down fast, and people left for VF, and other forums.

So, you meant DV when you posted this?
QuoteThe last year maybe two it went way down, very bad trolling, and the gay bar style posting by a few.

I really think the mods, and owner gave up on it letting it come to that.

There was a lot of great people on there, i miss them a lot.

Yeah DV.

If some people remember I was on almost 24/7 for a long time. I saw a lot, and even was accused of owning the place.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"I think for some things they where hard on people, but others like the personal attacks not so much.

OK, so you meant DV. Who was M?

She was a very smart person, but couldn't let things go, and went nuts.

Seemed like every thread was her arguing with people, and mostly trolls fighting it out.

Nobody wants that.

RW

I remember hearing about that but I wasn't around for it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

You didn't miss anything, people just got quiet except for them arguing.

I tried breaking it up, but in my opinion they all needed banned.

there was I think four posters maybe killing the forum, M included not letting the stuff go.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"You didn't miss anything, people just got quiet except for them arguing.

there was I think four posters maybe killing the forum, M included not letting the stuff go.

Oh wait a minute here....I remember Gordy talking about a Meg or Meggs. She was a drama queen apparently.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"You didn't miss anything, people just got quiet except for them arguing.

Oh wait a minute here....I remember Gordy talking about a Meg or Meggs. She was a drama queen apparently.

I think she had a mental issue, and people attacked her when they found out she was bothered by stuff.

Someone posted some of her personal info, and maybe her address or something, she went nuts.

I think police was called, lawyers, and other crap like that.

Gordy, David, and a few others wouldn't stop attacking her, and that's all the forum was about for like 6 months.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

I think she had a mental issue, and people attacked her when they found out she was bothered by stuff.

Someone posted some of her personal info, and maybe her address or something, she went nuts.

I think police was called, lawyers, and other crap like that.

Gordy, David, and a few others wouldn't stop attacking her, and that's all the forum was about for like 6 months.

That sounds like Gordy for sure. He's like a shark that sees blood.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Frost

He was one of the top ones attacking her, I forget the other two who did , but they wouldn't stop.

Thread after thread nothing but them, or them following her into them.

LOL, she blamed me for letting them do it ac_dunno what could I do, I told her ignore them, and tried stepping in for a while.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I heard it was Gordy who posted her PI.

Yeah, he would do that. I remember Gordy mentioning her a lot on VF. I wish someone archived DV. I would love to see some of that stuff. It sounds really entertaining.

Frost

I think it was him, or that one troll on there, Ben or Ban Palagory was in on it also.

Frost

Yeah, he would do that. I remember Gordy mentioning her a lot on VF. I wish someone archived DV. I would love to see some of that stuff. It sounds really entertaining.

It had it's times when it was really fun, but that ran off some good people.