The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Threads Deleted And Board Warnings Issued

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

For reposting this by Azhya.
QuoteDissent, dimwit. It's not "disent!" You want to be credible then spell your drivel properly.

Yeah, right. You invite dissent? Laughable. You can't handle it. You just favor those who kiss your hippopotamic ass and those who are as mentally ill as yourself because you cannot function unless someone is inflating your ego. Why else would you single out Socks and myself when there are far worse posts by far worse posters here and not just posts either, they post inappropriate images too! Don't even start with me. Epic fail.

I don't come here for the likes of you and I can't care less what you have decided to all of a sudden tolerate or not. It makes no impact on me! I know what you tolerate--mental illness, flattery, and gobbledygook. Hey, I don't tolerate assholes either and you are one! Your decaying forum is decaying with no help from me, thank you! It's all on you, idiot! Enjoy the mudslinging you started, Bitch! You are not innocent here. I have pals here who I happen to share interests with. I think of them when I post here, not you and your mentally ill brothers and sisters.

I reject your post because it's stupid and I sure as hell don't accept it because it is nothing but bullshit! Shame on you! You are not qualified to diagnose anything as cancer or other but since you started it, then to me you are one nasty Syphilis!

I got this
QuoteThe following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.

No willfully inciting hatred.

Then I started a second thread about the lunacy of the first warning and got this.

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
QuoteThis is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=2&p=1047839#p1047839 .

As per rules.

What a dictatorial nutjob. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Latest
QuoteYou have been banned from this board until Tomorrow, 18:48.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

Reason given for ban: As per rules.

A ban has been issued on your username.

What a fucking lunatic.  ac_rollseyes

RW

Sorry Shen but WTF did you expect?  Hehehe

She's finally trying to mod. That's not such a bad thing. Give her a chance to get her hands dirty :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Sorry Shen but WTF did you expect?  Hehehe

She's finally trying to mod. That's not such a bad thing. Give her a chance to get her hands dirty :)

Modding would be putting the forum first and perma-banning oddstain and SMP. What she is doing now is self-serving and flushing what's left of her forum down the shitter. Keep the sycophantic trolls and fuck the good posters if they don't like her.

Anonymous

Shen Li, this fighting with evs is making me physically ill..

I do not know about others, but this is not why I post on forums..

If you don't like it, then please don't got there and don't invite anymore anger at us.

ac_crying

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Modding would be putting the forum first and perma-banning oddstain and SMP. What she is doing now is self-serving and flushing what's left of her forum down the shitter. Keep the sycophantic trolls and fuck the good posters if they don't like her.

She's not going to ban SMP but she does chuck Odi into the shitter a lot which is progress!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The most common reason I have seen in the past for sanctioning members is if their opinions on issues conflicted with the vision of the forum..

The memebee forums are different in that they are general and don't have a specialized purpose like the forums I used to post on..

Sanctioning seems to occur if one is criticial of the admin and mods..

Not here though, I don't have a problem if anyone doesn't like me personally..

Obvious Li on the other hand has different ideas.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Members should be able to express their ideas freely, yes.

But in the end hatred only poisons the one who hates. No ban can change that.

I wish everyone here happiness in this new year.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

She's not going to ban SMP but she does chuck Odi into the shitter a lot which is progress!

Why is that do you think?

I've heard the excuse that it's too hard to keep him out but I'm think it's all horseshit.

As far as tossing Odie into the "shitter" goes; I don't get that either. That shaved ape is unhinged more than half the time and should really be confined permanently to the RO sub-forum.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Miaoli"Members should be able to express their ideas freely, yes.

But in the end hatred only poisons the one who hates. No ban can change that.

I wish everyone here happiness in this new year.

Yes, the owner of that forum is full of poisonous hatred. No matter how many bans she issues on her sinking ship will change that. She needs to confront her own mental health problems first. However, that's problem not mine.

RW

It would be hard to keep him out.  He's settled down lately.  He does get out of control once in a while but Odinson is far worse.  He should be perma stuck in RO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"It would be hard to keep him out.  He's settled down lately.  He does get out of control once in a while but Odinson is far worse.  He should be perma stuck in RO.

Hard but not impossible?  ac_umm

IMHO, Odinson is less dangerous than SMP but he is really, really annoying. His thread bombing which is nothing but a demand for attention is grotesque at times. When he starts directing his sex talk at me it makes my skin crawl. I have to keep him on ignore or I get nauseated.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Renee and RW, are you two blind? SMP and oddstain are fine. The real forum cancers are Sox, AA and myself. It's totally true, just ask old evs. She'll confirm this and her perception of reality is bang on. ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee and RW, are you two blind? SMP and oddstain are fine. The real forum cancers are Sox, AA and myself. It's totally true, just ask old evs. She'll confirm this and her perception of reality is bang on. ac_lmfao

We all know you're bad news, Shen. We don't need to hear from evs.  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Renee and RW, are you two blind? SMP and oddstain are fine. The real forum cancers are Sox, AA and myself. It's totally true, just ask old evs. She'll confirm this and her perception of reality is bang on. ac_lmfao

We all know you're bad news, Shen. We don't need to hear from evs.  ac_toofunny

I'm fucking cancer stay away. I was diagnosed by Dr. evs.