The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Threads Deleted And Board Warnings Issued

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Blurt seems to agree with you Re: Socks.  It seems people forget that it was a shit storm around SMP that divided the forum, not Leo.

I guess memories are short when you need a scapegoat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Blurt seems to agree with you Re: Socks.  It seems people forget that it was a shit storm around SMP that divided the forum, not Leo.

I haven't checked VF this morning, so I don't know what Blurt posted. I do remember though the what to do about SMP controversy and of course olds evs usual intransigence.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well why did this place come about?

I started on the main forum in the same area as Pink Heat, RO and the one Inky mods.

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"Blurt seems to agree with you Re: Socks.  It seems people forget that it was a shit storm around SMP that divided the forum, not Leo.

I haven't forgotten.

That little creep, SMP and evs out right refusal to deal with him properly is the crux of the issue. Once any normal person became aware of his penchant for RL stalking they would have tossed his filthy weasel ass forever. It's really inexcusable that evs thinks it is acceptable to knowingly expose the membership to the potential mischief that sociopathic little worm is capable of causing.    

It's not Socks that's the problem but I do sort of disagree with his methods. Vindictive personal attacks and name calling is the arena of evs and her sycophantic minions; Leo never should have gone down that road to get his point across.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
I haven't forgotten.

That little creep, SMP and evs out right refusal to deal with him properly is the crux of the issue. Personally once I found out his penchant for RL stalking I would have tossed his filthy weasel ass forever. It's really inexcusable that evs thinks it is acceptable to knowingly expose the membership to the potential mischief that sociopathic little worm is capable of causing.    

It's not Socks that's the problem but I do sort of disagree with his methods. Vindictive personal attacks and name calling is the arena of evs and her sycophantic minions; Leo never should have gone down that road to get his point across.

Well he can't win and how do you win when you stoop to socially stunted level? She has the power of the ban.

I have been on a lot of forums in the past and with some nasty people on them, but I have never seen an admin who cared so little about the opinions of the posters that make the forum.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I haven't forgotten.

That little creep, SMP and evs out right refusal to deal with him properly is the crux of the issue. Personally once I found out his penchant for RL stalking I would have tossed his filthy weasel ass forever. It's really inexcusable that evs thinks it is acceptable to knowingly expose the membership to the potential mischief that sociopathic little worm is capable of causing.    

Well he can't win and how do you win when you stoop to socially stunted level? She has the power of the ban.

I have been on a lot of forums in the past and with some nasty people on them, but I have never seen an admin who cared so little about the opinions of the posters that make the forum.

VF is almost run like the old Usenet forums.....just about anything goes with little or no consequence. ac_dunno

I've been on my share of nasty forums as well but VF is the only forum that I've come across where you have a moderating team that is discouraged from moderating. It's almost comical in it's blatant ineffectiveness and it stems from the management. That kind of management actually encourages hostility and vitrol to be thrown around in a liberal fashion.

I hate to say it but when dealing with an ass load of social misfits like you have on VF you almost have to run the place with an iron fist, otherwise you end with a big mass of out of control shit.

Organizations that fail generally fail from the top down and VF is no exception.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I've been on my share of nasty forums as well but VF is the only forum that I've come across where you have a moderating team that is discouraged from moderating.

Organizations that fail generally fail from the top down and VF is no exception.

I would have agreed with you when I first registered there over 4 years ago. Not now though, not even close. I was banned for posting a clean flushing toilet. I am banned now for "willfully inciting hatred" by reposting what Azhya wrote. Azhya and Sox are on the verge of being banned. RW was told she should hit the road.

It's heavy handed now, but only against good independent thinkers. Retards, over-the-hill adolescents and spammers are encouraged to ply their trade as long as they stroke her insecure ego. It's really sad to watch a formerly interesting forum go down the shitter. I have never seen anything like this happen before.

Renee

I've been on my share of nasty forums as well but VF is the only forum that I've come across where you have a moderating team that is discouraged from moderating.

I would have agreed with you when I first registered there over 4 years ago. Not now though, not even close. I was banned for posting a clean flushing toilet. I am banned now for "willfully inciting hatred" by reposting what Azhya wrote. Azhya and Sox are on the verge of being banned. RW was told she should hit the road.

It's heavy handed now, but only against good independent thinkers. Retards, over-the-hill adolescents and spammers are encouraged to ply their trade as long as they stroke her insecure ego. It's really sad to watch a formerly interesting forum go down the shitter. I have never seen anything like this happen before.

I wouldn't call it heavy handed. If evs was following some kind of guidelines with her reasons for banning I would agree with you but in fact her actions have no rhyme or reason. It's actually selective maliciousness. You like Socks were singled out because the owner doesn't like you and she can't control her immature impulsive behavior. It's like dealing with a HS clique; some of us simply do not fit in and never will. Unfortunately the bitch who is the leader of said clique is a vindictive childish bitch.

The point I was trying to make is that the unhinged are loose among us and the people who are supposed to keep them from doing damage are looking the other way. You're banishment is a separate issue.

Anonymous

I wouldn't call it heavy handed. If evs was following some kind of guidelines with her reasons for banning I would agree with you but in fact her actions have no rhyme or reason. It's actually selective maliciousness. You like Socks were singled out because the owner doesn't like you and she can't control her immature impulsive behavior. It's like dealing with a HS clique; some of us simply do not fit in and never will. Unfortunately the bitch who is the leader of said clique is a vindictive childish bitch.

The point I was trying to make is that the unhinged are loose among us and the people who are supposed to keep them from doing damage are looking the other way. You're banishment is a separate issue.

I totally agree with you Renee. When I say she is heavy handed, I too mean it is selective maliciousness. Unhinged is fine as long as they give the head lunatic her daily affirmation. You pat her on the back every time she acts like a retarded 10 y.o around posters that don't kiss her hairy ass, you get to stay. If not, FUCK OFF!!

Gary Oak

The slutbag ho Shen Li got banned. ac_drinks  ac_lmfao  ac_drinks

Renee

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

The slutbag ho Shen Li got banned. ac_drinks  ac_lmfao  ac_drinks

Well, we all know you will never get banned.

The management over at VF loves clowns, fools and idiots. ac_toofunny

@realAzhyaAryola

As many are baffled why they can't let go of SMP, I'm forced to conclude he is mimi's own child.  ac_lmfao

It would explain many things to me, a nutcase begets a nutcase. ac_toofunny

I think that mimi is more wicked than evs actually as the latter can't think for herself. She looks to mimi for guidance. mimi is actually the mastermind orchestrating all the wickedness that evs carries out and is the devil behind evs's evil grin. She has many fooled though but I am not easily fooled by the facade.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As many are baffled why they can't let go of SMP, I'm forced to conclude he is mimi's own child.  ac_lmfao

It would explain many things to me, a nutcase begets a nutcase. ac_toofunny

I think that mimi is more wicked than evs actually as the latter can't think for herself. She looks to mimi for guidance. mimi is actually the mastermind orchestrating all the wickedness that evs carries out and is the devil behind evs's evil grin. She has many fooled though but I am not easily fooled by the facade.

That is a good ole conspiracy theory AA. I do agree about evs not being able to think for herself. She's as sharp as a basketball.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Miaoli"Members should be able to express their ideas freely, yes.

But in the end hatred only poisons the one who hates. No ban can change that.

I wish everyone here happiness in this new year.

When you team up with others and try to constantly refute another poster who has done nothing to you and who has always come in peace, be prepared for the backlash. Payback's a bitch, eh.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]