The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Threads Deleted And Board Warnings Issued

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As many are baffled why they can't let go of SMP, I'm forced to conclude he is mimi's own child.  ac_lmfao

It would explain many things to me, a nutcase begets a nutcase. ac_toofunny

I think that mimi is more wicked than evs actually as the latter can't think for herself. She looks to mimi for guidance. mimi is actually the mastermind orchestrating all the wickedness that evs carries out and is the devil behind evs's evil grin. She has many fooled though but I am not easily fooled by the facade.

It must be difficult when someone has interacted with the same people for several years on a friendly basis and that suddenly changes..

One may feel they have changed for the better or worse and they may feel that way about the other party..

Sometimes it is best to simply walk away from them and remember the good times and try and forget the times one may feel they have hurt you.

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"As many are baffled why they can't let go of SMP, I'm forced to conclude he is mimi's own child.  ac_lmfao

I think that mimi is more wicked than evs actually as the latter can't think for herself. She looks to mimi for guidance. mimi is actually the mastermind orchestrating all the wickedness that evs carries out and is the devil behind evs's evil grin. She has many fooled though but I am not easily fooled by the facade.

Sorry Asia but not even close.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

Sorry Asia but not even close.

Away from evs and mimi is tolerable. That bipolar twat owner brings out the very worst in people.

@realAzhyaAryola

I stand by my thoughts on that person because of what she is to me. What is true for you does not have to be true for me, and vice versa. I did not imagine her malefactions towards me. I am not prone to imagining things.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I stand by my thoughts on that person because of what she is to me. What is true for you does not have to be true for me, and vice versa. I did not imagine her malefactions towards me. I am not prone to imagining things.

Oh no, no, I was not implying anything like that Azhya..

Please forgive me if my words did not represent my meaning..

I don't like to fight which is good because I am not good at it anyway..

I was speaking how I personally would approach a problem with another person..

I am so sorry if I sounded judgemental.

ac_crying

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh, no problem, Fash. I should have quoted RW. That was meant for her post. Don't worry about a thing. I know what you meant. Thanks.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Oh, no problem, Fash. I should have quoted RW. That was meant for her post. Don't worry about a thing. I know what you meant. Thanks.

ac_smile

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I stand by my thoughts on that person because of what she is to me. What is true for you does not have to be true for me, and vice versa. I did not imagine her malefactions towards me. I am not prone to imagining things.

I'm not claiming you are.  I challenge that she is some kind of evil mastermind behind evs because I know she isn't.  The two are not very much a like at all in that respect.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

You see her differently than I do. Maybe she prefers to have a halo above her head when she deals with you but to me she's an ogre.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"You see her differently than I do. Maybe she prefers to have a halo above her head when she deals with you but to me she's an ogre.

That isn't uncommon in real life or on forums..

We all know people we like and those we do not.

@realAzhyaAryola

Exactly and as evidenced on the forum on a daily basis, not everyone "likes" this person. I am pleased to know that I am not alone.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Exactly and as evidenced on the forum on a daily basis, not everyone "likes" this person. I am pleased to know that I am not alone.

I understand how you feel Azhya.

ac_smile

RW

I'm not blind to her starting in on you when evs does Asia.  I'm saying your story about her being an evil mastermind is nothing more than fiction.

There will come a point when the realisation hits that there is a common denominator in all of this and that is evs.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"I'm not blind to her starting in on you when evs does Asia.  I'm saying your story about her being an evil mastermind is nothing more than fiction.

There will come a point when the realisation hits that there is a common denominator in all of this and that is evs.

It would seem that evs does not allow her moderators much autonomy?

It's not something I would encourage, but I know it is not unusual..

I have been a part of forums like that in the past.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola