The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Threads Deleted And Board Warnings Issued

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Well why did this place come about?

thi started as a place to escape socks and Gambino.....that's all...it was after that smp and odi showed up

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"To me, she is an evil mastermind.

That doesn't make you right about that hon.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

thi started as a place to escape socks and Gambino.....that's all...it was after that smp and odi showed up

Hello Obvious Li, how are you enjoying your stay in Maple Ridge?

If I forgot to thank you for handling our problem posters, I hope now is not too late.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Real Woman"Bullshit.

fuck off dipshit...you weren't even here....you are blind and fucking stupid to boot.,..what a silly twat

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"

But, not everyone sees the other person the way we may see them ourselves..

We have a certain poster here who I have known a very long time, but has many enemies on other forums..

I don't see this poster that way, but I am all too aware that others disagree with me..

Azhya may not see the positives in another poster the way you do Real Woman.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If I forgot to thank you for handling our problem posters, I hope now is not too late.

ac_smile

no problem fash...maple ridge is good.....lots of poker...beers and pub food with the young'uns....my favorite job....as far as problem posters goes I wish the real problem posters would STFU and MOVE ON...xoxoxoxo baby ac_dance

RW

fuck off dipshit...you weren't even here....you are blind and fucking stupid to boot.,..what a silly twat

He joined here about a month after you did fuck stick and was greeted with open arms.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

We have a certain poster here who I have known a very long time, but has many enemies on other forums..

I don't see this poster that way, but I am all too aware that others disagree with me..

I don't expect people to see things my way.  I just don't she isn't some evil mastermind evs.  I KNOW that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

ac_smile

no problem fash...maple ridge is good.....lots of poker...beers and pub food with the young'uns....my favorite job....as far as problem posters goes I wish the real problem posters would STFU and MOVE ON...xoxoxoxo baby ac_dance

Oh I am so happy you are enjoying the Vancouver warm weather and most of all your lovely family..

It is supposed to be nine degrees tomorrow in Calgary.

ac_dance

Anonymous

I don't expect people to see things my way.  I just don't she isn't some evil mastermind evs.  I KNOW that.

I don't see mimi that way either.

ac_smile

Obvious Li

He joined here about a month after you did fuck stick and was greeted with open arms.

until the self described "forum destroyer"  made his first post.....down the shitter from then on...stop trying to spread your delusions recollections.....he is a fucking cancer that needs to be irradicated

Obvious Li

I don't see mimi that way either.

ac_smile

no..she is not that way...she is a handful.....but isn't everyboby

@realAzhyaAryola

I am right about my observations about that person because she is that to me. I don't care what she is to others. If you care for her, fine. That does not bother me at all. I only speak for what she is to me and to me she is, and always will be, an evil mastermind. acc_devil
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]