The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

My Threads Deleted And Board Warnings Issued

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2015, 09:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Real Woman"

fuck off dipshit...you weren't even here....you are blind and fucking stupid to boot.,..what a silly twat

He joined here about a month after you did fuck stick and was greeted with open arms.

until the self described "forum destroyer"  made his first post.....down the shitter from then on...stop trying to spread your delusions recollections.....he is a fucking cancer that needs to be irradicated

You really are fucking brain dead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Real Woman"
I don't expect people to see things my way.  I just don't she isn't some evil mastermind evs.  I KNOW that.

I don't see mimi that way either.

ac_smile

no..she is not that way...she is a handful.....but isn't everybody

Mimi isn't..

Other people are entitled to their own opinions of course.

Obvious Li

I meant handful in a good way....... acc_devil

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"I meant handful in a good way....... acc_devil

Oh I see Obvious Li..

If that is the case then I feel she is a handful too.

ac_smile

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

I see Mimi basically as a noncommittal fence sitter,......that is until evs plants a wild hair in her ass. Then she she will jump to evs defense and fight tooth and nail no matter how misguided or wacky evs position happens to be. But for the most part I have no problem with her and I think she is a decent person.

I suppose there is something to be said for loyalty in there. ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I see Mini basically as a noncommittal fence sitter,......that is until evs plants a wild hair in her ass. Then she she will jump to evs defense and fight tooth and nail no matter how misguided or wacky evs position happens to be. But for the most part I have no problem with her and I think she is a decent person.

Yep, that's mimi. I would probably like her if Evs was not in the picture.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"I see Mini basically as a noncommittal fence sitter,......that is until evs plants a wild hair in her ass. Then she she will jump to evs defense and fight tooth and nail no matter how misguided or wacky evs position happens to be. But for the most part I have no problem with her and I think she is a decent person.

Yep, that's mimi. I would probably like her if Evs was not in the picture.

In all seriousness complaining about individuals on VF does take up a lot of space around here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing fingers here or trying to act superior because I'm just as guilty of doing it as anyone but maybe we should cool the commiseration just a tad and move on. I think we all agree that we have an ax to grind with evs and her lackeys but at the end of the day does it really matter?......Not in my book, I have other much more trivial things to bitch about. ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
In all seriousness complaining about individuals on VF does take up a lot of space around here.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not pointing fingers here or trying to act superior because I'm just as guilty of doing it as anyone but maybe we should cool the commiseration just a tad and move on. I think we all agree that we have an ax to grind with evs and her lackeys but at the end of the day does it really matter?......Not in my book, I have other much more trivial things to bitch about. ac_toofunny

The problem is that she doesn't allow criticism of herself on her own forum, so this has become the de facto bitching department. Trust me, most of the VF crowd are regular lurkers here.

Renee

The problem is that she doesn't allow criticism of herself on her own forum, so this has become the de facto bitching department. Trust me, most of the VF crowd are regular lurkers here.

I know they lurk around this place like crazy. It's kind of hard to hide it because whenever one of them gets offended at something that is said here it almost always becomes a topic of conversation on VF.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I see Mimi basically as a noncommittal fence sitter,......that is until evs plants a wild hair in her ass. Then she she will jump to evs defense and fight tooth and nail no matter how misguided or wacky evs position happens to be. But for the most part I have no problem with her and I think she is a decent person.

I don't see her as a fence sitter at all.  She has a pretty firm position on things.

She is loyal.  That's for sure.  I admire that about her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I know they lurk around this place like crazy. It's kind of hard to hide it because whenever one of them gets offended at something that is said here it almost always becomes a topic of conversation on VF.

YEP!!

QuoteI don't see her as a fence sitter at all. She has a pretty firm position on things.

She is loyal. That's for sure. I admire that about her.

There is a fine line between loyalty and enabling. However, you can't tell an adult who or how to be friends with.

Anonymous

I feel this is true too Renee..

We should keep this in mind when posting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I feel this is true too Renee..

We should keep this in mind when posting.

Bullshit, grow a spine, speak your mind.