The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Bruce Jenner then and now.

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2015, 09:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"in 1976

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQcs2tAur42ecMz6T3BmN7Qd5QcnT3ucFoYMTO7aBGfmuWJG22g">

and today

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDUMmpajHPmtVd0I-JwbDc-zxJrH_Uquxw4C1Uv1ih9dgspQ2e">

ac_wot

looks like any other 60 year old Vancouverite male......???? whats the problem ????

It looks like Homoero. ac_drinks  :howdy:  ac_drinks

It's a photoshopped image that appeared on the cover of In Touch Gary Oak.

@realAzhyaAryola

Could it be that he just aged badly just like Robert Redford? However, if he had something done to his face, it's too bad it made him look queer instead.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Could it be that he just aged badly just like Robert Redford? However, if he had something done to his face, it's too bad it made him look queer instead.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Could it be that he just aged badly just like Robert Redford? However, if he had something done to his face, it's too bad it made him look queer instead.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaIvpmXwdxLHTWqWKJ6BXE-RJM16fz7dlM1h6WyrE3m4zARf7">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbaIvpmXwdxLHTWqWKJ6BXE-RJM16fz7dlM1h6WyrE3m4zARf7">

Fuck, I can't stand that ignorant celebutard. acc_angry

Lance Leftardashian

Quote from: "Romero"I'm sure it has! I dunno what's up. He might come out as more feminine or a woman. Might all be a publicity stunt. The Jenner/Kardashian family is a living reality show.

We shall see!

Are you picking on somebody because of their sexual preferance ?
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"
Quote from: "Romero"I'm sure it has! I dunno what's up. He might come out as more feminine or a woman. Might all be a publicity stunt. The Jenner/Kardashian family is a living reality show.

We shall see!

Are you picking on somebody because of their sexual preferance ?

Why, are you a homo?

Gary Oak

What do you expect from a libtard

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"What do you expect from a libtard

libtardashian

keeper

I thought this was a joke until i seen the news, seems its true. He is doing an interview with  Diane Sawyer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I thought this was a joke until i seen the news, seems its true. He is doing an interview with  Diane Sawyer.

I don't want to judge anyone, but Bruce Jenner will be 66 this year..

Some of my girlfriends think this is for publicity only.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I thought this was a joke until i seen the news, seems its true. He is doing an interview with  Diane Sawyer.

He's setting the reality show bar even lower.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

He's setting the reality show bar even lower.

Some reality shows are enjoyable, but the Kardashian clan is a little boring in my opinion.

keeper

i wasnt asking people to judge him, i was just saying that the rumors were true...... If he chooses to be blue and grow a penis on the side of his ass it wouldnt effect me in the least. his life not mine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

i wasnt asking people to judge him, i was just saying that the rumors were true...... If he chooses to be blue and grow a penis on the side of his ass it wouldnt effect me in the least. his life not mine.

I suppose I was being too judgmental.