The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

CC, Does Abdullah's Death Mean Change?

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2015, 12:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"No one said anything about nukes. The issue was and always had been chemical weapons and ballistic missile delivery systems.

"This is a man of great evil, as the President said. And he(Saddam) is actively pursuing nuclear weapons at this time." - Dick Cheney

"Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof -- the smoking gun -- that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud." - George W. Bush

Amid questions about prewar intelligence, the White House is acknowledging that President Bush was incorrect when he said in his State of the Union address that Iraq recently had sought significant quantities of uranium in Africa.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-admits-wmd-error/">//http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-house-admits-wmd-error/[/quote]

You said "making nukes". "Pursing" the means or material to make nukes is a different thing. What was being discussed was a possibility. A lot of the intell that we received was wrong but the overriding issue was chemical and biological weapons which everyone knew the Iraqis had. In fact stockpiles were eventually found, it's just that there shelf life was expired and most of it was rendered inert.

BTW, have you ever wondered where the chemical weapons came from that have been used in the Syrian civil war? It has been alleged for many years now that convoys of Iraqi trucks made their way to Syria just prior to the US invasion. What do you think they were carrying; Girl Scout cookies????? Persian rugs????? It is also alleged that after the first Gulf War Iraqi chemical and bio weapons were moved to places such as Pakistan and Syria with help from the Russians. Is any of this true; I don't know and we will probably never know but it's plausible.

Maybe you and your kind have forgotten that the Iraqi military had a penchant for using those chemical weapons whenever they felt like it. Ask any Kurd if the US invasion was unjustified. Or ask an Iranian that had a family member gassed during the Iran Iraq war if Saddam Hussein was a threat.      

Quote from: "Renee"Okay dipshit, if UNSCR 678 wasn't still in effect than why did the UN pass resolution 1441 stating that Iraq had to verify their disarmament to avoid facing military force as stipulated in 678?

Quote from: "Romero"Neither 678 or 1441 authorize the use of military force.

Yes they did the language of "severe consequences" and "any means necessary" opened the door to military action. Get a clue. How do you think the UN authorized the first Gulf War? Read the resolutions and their amendments, FFS.  

Quote from: "Renee"Iraq had been stalling since 1991 and in the months leading up to the 2003 invasion even Hans Blix said that Iraq's recent attempts at compliance were welcome but not enough.

QuoteIraq inquiry: Former UN inspector Blix says war illegal

"All in all, we carried out about 700 inspections at different 500 sites and, in no case, did we find any weapons of mass destruction."

He criticised decisions that led to the war, saying existing UN resolutions on Iraq did not contain the authority needed, contrary to the case put by the UK government.

"Some people maintain that Iraq was legal. I am of the firm view that it was an illegal war."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10770239">//http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-10770239

What Blix stated was opinion. Opinion is not policy nor does it bestow legal authority or take it away. Why don't you try supporting your position with fact for a change?

Quote from: "Renee"Again, if the invasion was so illegal why hasn't the world court ruled on it and brought the Bush and Blair administrations up on charges of violation of international law??????

Quote from: "Romero"The International Court of Justice has no teeth. There's a long list of war criminals the World Court hasn't charged.

Nice cop out. Even if they have no teeth does that stop them from investigating and rendering a decision????
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Chris Patten

A whale and a fag arguing the Iraq invasion. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chris Patten"A whale and a fag arguing the Iraq invasion. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

What would you prefer they debate? Oaths? Chinese spies? Ball-bearing packed gloves?

Look dude, Canadian finances and the overall economy are taking a beating right now thanks to OPEC. Even Ontario's manufacturing is not doing well which blows holes into Mulcair's bullshit about "Dutch Disease".

We also have Islamist Canadians that hates and want us dead. You may find these trivial matters, but trust adults do not.

Lance Leftardashian

JUst because someone is muslim doesn't mean that they can't change
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"JUst because someone is muslim doesn't mean that they can't change

Aha, so you acknowledge that Islam is a problem that needs changing?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chris Patten"A whale and a fag arguing the Iraq invasion. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

What would you prefer they debate? Oaths? Chinese spies? Ball-bearing packed gloves?

Look dude, Canadian finances and the overall economy are taking a beating right now thanks to OPEC. Even Ontario's manufacturing is not doing well which blows holes into Mulcair's bullshit about "Dutch Disease".

We also have Islamist Canadians that hates and want us dead. You may find these trivial matters, but trust adults do not.

This "whale" doesn't know anything about Chinese spies so I couldn't debate that shit.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Shen.  ac_toofunny
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

We also have Islamist Canadians that hates and want us dead. You may find these trivial matters, but trust me adults do not.

This "whale" doesn't know anything about Chinese spies so I couldn't debate that shit.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Shen.  ac_toofunny

I don't see you as needing my help especially against the likes of Oak. I'd rather listen to Romero's feminist screeching about Dalhousie than the repetitive, mind-numbing drivel Oak spews.

Gary Oak

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Shen , you are a slutbag whore

ac_rollseyes

cc

Quote....... I'd rather listen to Romero's feminist screeching about Dalhousie than the repetitive, mind-numbing drivel Oak spews.
I gotta think about those 2 choices a bit ... it's not an instant decision for me

Can I have a 3rd choice?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote....... I'd rather listen to Romero's feminist screeching about Dalhousie than the repetitive, mind-numbing drivel Oak spews.
I gotta think about those 2 choices a bit ... it's not an instant decision for me

Can I have a 3rd choice?

Dive off a three story house head first into a rusty nail? ac_dunno

Gary Oak

Quote from: "cc li tarte"

Can I have a 3rd choice?

That's less painful for a guy than fucking a slutbag ho like you without a dome. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

cc

I repeat
QuoteI gotta think about those 2 choices a bit ... it's not an instant decision for me

Can I have a 3rd choice?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "cc li tarte" I gotta think about those 2 choices a bit ... it's not an instant decision for me

Can I have a 3rd choice?

That's less painful for a guy than fucking a slutbag ho like you without a dome. ac_drinks  ac_cool  ac_drinks

You are such a fucking charmer Oak. ac_deadhorse

Hornung

Quote from: "cc li tarte"He never sticks to the important issue .... denies or diverts from it in fact  ... or tries to run it off into the nether land

You said it ALL in one simple sentence
QuoteIslam is the problem

and not acknowledging that fact is our problem.
There is NO more to the story

Nobody believe in a f*cked in the head scrum bag racist cyberbully like you cc li tarte.