Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Happy Valentine's Day

Started by Anonymous, February 14, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

To everyone..

I hope you have a lovely day with the person that is special to you..

I asked my husband not to spend money on me today because of the precarious financial situation that we are facing..

We'll have a nice dinner at home.

ac_smile

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"To everyone..

I hope you have a lovely day with the person that is special to you..

I asked my husband not to spend money on me today because of the precarious financial situation that we are facing..

We'll have a nice dinner at home.

ac_smile

Has China cut your spying salary Canadiscammer. ac_drinks  ac_dance  ac_drinks

Anonymous

^^

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/162852351/superthumb.webp">

Anonymous

Unemployment is really funny isn't it Oak. Get cancer and die you piece of shit!!

Gary Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"Unemployment is really funny isn't it Oak. Get cancer and die you piece of shit!!

Do you give your father head with that mouth. ac_drinks  ac_toofunny  ac_drinks

Anonymous

I had a very nice day yesterday and we didn't spend much money..

I cooked a nice dinner at home and we dined by candles.

ac_smile

Lance Leftardashian

Valentines Day is another corporate excuse to force us to buy things we don`t need to make big greedy corporation profits higher.
I care, you pay

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Valentines Day is another corporate excuse to force us to buy things we don`t need to make big greedy corporation profits higher.

Nobody is forcing you to buy anything.

Anonymous

It is so nice to have a long weekend coincide with Valentine's Day..

It is Alberta's Family Day today.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"It is so nice to have a long weekend coincide with Valentine's Day..

ac_smile

Must be nice. We have Presidents Day down here but it's not a mandatory holiday so some of us are working. ac_unsure

I'm glad you had a nice V-day.  ac_smile
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It is so nice to have a long weekend coincide with Valentine's Day..

ac_smile

Must be nice. We have Presidents Day down here but it's not a mandatory holiday so some of us are working. ac_unsure

I knew our Feb holiday was on the same day as your dead prez holiday. I thought it was a stat day though.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

ac_smile

I knew our Feb holiday was on the same day as your dead prez holiday. I thought it was a stat day though.

Presidents Day is a holiday for schools, unions, state and federal offices. Private industry has the option to observe or not to. Our field guys are off but the office staff (me) elected to come in and catch up on some stuff.

It also gives me a chance to get away from the house and the people in it for at least a short while.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

ac_smile

Thank you Renee, we had a lovely day..

It is difficult because cuts to the provincial public workers hang over my head at all times..

Sales continue to plummet at my husband's company too, especially to the USA and abroad.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_smile

It is difficult because cuts to the provincial public workers hang over my head at all times..

Sales continue to plummet at my husband's company too, especially to the USA and abroad.

On a more positive note, it appears WTI/Brent have found a floor and will improve. Won't stop the cuts and tax increases that are coming though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

On a more positive note, it appears WTI/Brent have found a floor and will improve. Won't stop the cuts and tax increases that are coming though.

I would like to believe the worst is over, but it is too early to say with certainty.