The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Happy birthday Herman.  The nifty fifty.

Im debating on pho for dinner....someone bought over some chicken breasts for me so I could make something-chicken-surprise but im not sure yet  I appreciate it when people bring over food for me!  Food is getting expencive and feeding my kid is never ending...always eating...cooling down the house while browzing in the fridge...complaining while looking in the pantry....I remember doing that when I was a kid...."theres nothing to eat!"  Lol  im going to be cutting up more fruit this year in containers in the fridge.....and bean salad....

So...pho???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Happy birthday Herman.  The nifty fifty.

Im debating on pho for dinner....someone bought over some chicken breasts for me so I could make something-chicken-surprise but im not sure yet  I appreciate it when people bring over food for me!  Food is getting expencive and feeding my kid is never ending...always eating...cooling down the house while browzing in the fridge...complaining while looking in the pantry....I remember doing that when I was a kid...."theres nothing to eat!"  Lol  im going to be cutting up more fruit this year in containers in the fridge.....and bean salad....

So...pho???

A Greek woman making pho. You should sell it at Diwali celebrations to Latin American celebrants.

Anonymous

I made a quiche from the leftover turkey and ham for supper.

Frood

I'm slow frying some pepper steaks.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I'm slow frying some pepper steaks.

I'm going to buy some pre marinated pepper steaks from Walmart today..

After weeks of turkey and ham, my family craves red meat.

realgrimm

ac_umm  ac_umm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/861dd7c738c2867c3a2dd4078fe2bcb9/tumblr_p25bb3nVUA1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"ac_umm  ac_umm

https://78.media.tumblr.com/861dd7c738c2867c3a2dd4078fe2bcb9/tumblr_p25bb3nVUA1ris16so1_1280.jpg">

It seems that people who use marijuana want it all the time..

They want it in every meal, every snack all day long..

They are desperate to get high or remain high.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I was totally disappointed with mine. Cut into one and found out that they weren't real steaks but formed steaks. Sausage steaks. The consistency was gross. Couldn't finish it.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Oh my! Weed AND bacon! Sign me up!  :laugh:

Puts new meaning to wake and bake lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I was totally disappointed with mine. Cut into one and found out that they weren't real steaks but formed steaks. Sausage steaks. The consistency was gross. Couldn't finish it.

Like a salisbury steak, which is really a hamburger..

I've bought pre marinated steaks  from Walmart before....they're not the best, but they're edible.

Blazor

That super sucks!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

Oh my! Weed AND bacon! Sign me up!  :laugh:

Puts new meaning to wake and bake lol.

Do you like to be high all day Blazor?

Blazor

Do you like to be high all day Blazor?

Not "all" day lol. I like to wake up and have some tea first  :laugh:

Even then, I may have one puff to take the edge off, but its the evening I like to blaze.

Now bacon, I'll take that all day long  :laugh:

Frood

Quote from: "Blazor"

That super sucks!

I know. Had I'd been in a car near the manufacturer's front office, I might have driven through the window and stuffed the sausage patties into their dead lying mouths.
Blahhhhhh...

Berry Sweet

Veggies would be better.  I have many carrots and broccoli in my fridge right now....I should use them for dinner...but what to make?   Maybe a carrot soup?  I can cream it up, blend it...add some spice.