The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"
FFS  Blaze, little oddstain doesn't hike. He drinks, begs for attention from North Americans on the internet and passes out drunk.

Either way it sparked an interest lol, I love hiking  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
There's no nutrition in that stuff Blazor.

Tuna is protein lol, so is jerky. And the pizza has all 4 food groups, I got the supreme one  :laugh:

Im on a strict tight budget these days. Im afraid to get a part time job, cause if I get laid off soon it will affect my unemployment pay.

Ate the last slice of that peanut butter pie last night, so good, but glad its gone lol.

Tonight Im eating the other pack of deer steak I was given, last one was a lil frost bit but it be ok. Baking a tater with it.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"

Sometimes I go drinking and hiking..

That can be fun lol. Sometimes I'll pack one beer to enjoy when I get to a scenic area. Usually take a sammich or something too. Nice to relax and enjoy the view while kicking back a cold one on a hot day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
FFS  Blaze, little oddstain doesn't hike. He drinks, begs for attention from North Americans on the internet and passes out drunk.

Either way it sparked an interest lol, I love hiking  ac_drinks

But, you actually hike. Every word that little wanker odinson posts is pure bullshit. I want to punch his head in.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
But, you actually hike.

Every chance I get!  :thumbup:

Anonymous

But, you actually hike.

Every chance I get!  :thumbup:

Good man. I hike around my farm a lot in the summer. Ah who am I kidding, I am on my quad with a jug of barrel wash between my legs and a twenty two in my right hand.

Blazor

Good man. I hike around my farm a lot in the summer. Ah who am I kidding, I am on my quad with a jug of barrel wash between my legs and a twenty two in my right hand.

:laugh:

Cant wait for Spring!

Anonymous

:laugh:

Cant wait for Spring!

You know it brother. ac_drinks

Anonymous

I'm going to East Indian fusion food tonight..

Like a pork stir fry and served on roti bread with spinach.

Odinson

If you are gonna go hiking or some shit like that, take cans of spam with you.. Also pasta..

I made a pack of that $1 Lipton/Knorr rice pasta side last night, I thought about it being backpacking food, cause you're right lol. I like taking some jerky too.

I did this the other day, I took one of those pasta sides, the butter noodle one, and added a can of tuna to it, it was real good for the cheap lol.

Tonight is just a $1 frozen pizza.

Pasta and canned meat is the weapon of choice for long trips in the wilderness... Also jerky if you got it..

I like the taste of spam and macaroni... Also tuna and pasta..

Pepperoni, salami micropizzas are the best.

I dont eat these foods on a regular basis.. I just sometimes want to eat heart-attack foods.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Sometimes I go drinking and hiking..

That can be fun lol. Sometimes I'll pack one beer to enjoy when I get to a scenic area. Usually take a sammich or something too. Nice to relax and enjoy the view while kicking back a cold one on a hot day.

Gotta be careful with the drinking.  ac_biggrin Might not make it back.

Anonymous

^Hey Blaze, pry this homo's ass off the chair and take him with you. Just don't bring him back.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Hey Blaze, pry this homo's ass off the chair and take him with you. Just don't bring him back.

I realize that in your own way, you are reminding an attention starved troll to take it to RR..

But, Odinson responds in true Twenty Dollars style predictability..

Anyway, back to discussing food..

That is what Azhya's thread is about.

Blazor

I dont eat these foods on a regular basis.. I just sometimes want to eat heart-attack foods.  ac_biggrin

Me either lol, but when ya packin' for the woods, ya gotta pack light. And a heart attack food now and then aint so bad lol. Back in the day, you would of loved my Slim Jim pizza. Its a pizza that is on thin crust, light sauce, 5 layers of pepperoni, and cheese. Gonna need a paper towel for that shit lol.

Blazor

Gotta be careful with the drinking.  ac_biggrin Might not make it back.

Thats why its only ONE beer lol. If Im camped for the night the flask comes out.