The best topic

Replies: 10483
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:40:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I will buy two herb and garlic chickens with salads from the deli when I shop tonight.

Blazor

Last night I did a BBQ dry rub on some pork chops and grilled them. Had stuffing and a veggie steamer with it.

Thinking homemade pizza tonight.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm having baked lasagna when I get to the bunk house.

Anonymous

Tonight I'm cooking Asian style sea bass with sweet soy sauce.

Blazor

I did make homemade pizza Saturday night, with a stuffed crust, spicy sausage, 2 layers of black forest ham, green peppers, mozzarella, lil cheddar, and some Italian seasoning on top.

Last night we just had a turkey and bacon wrap from Subway.

Havent decided on tonight yet.

kiebers

We did half a brisket yesterday. The point end. Ten hours on the pit. Should be good. Ate porkchops done on the pit while the brisket was cooking. Tonight will probably be brisket time. Not sure why we did it yesterday, wife loves to cook them but it was her birthday. I wanted to go get some blackened mahi mahi but we stayed home and cooked. We did have Margaritas Saturday in honor though.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

For meatless Monday tonight we're having fried potato, eggplant in garlic sauce....it's called Di San Xian..

Perhaps I should've posted it in Asian recipes.

ac_umm

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"We did half a brisket yesterday. The point end. Ten hours on the pit. Should be good. Ate porkchops done on the pit while the brisket was cooking. Tonight will probably be brisket time. Not sure why we did it yesterday, wife loves to cook them but it was her birthday. I wanted to go get some blackened mahi mahi but we stayed home and cooked. We did have Margaritas Saturday in honor though.

Tell her I said happy belated birthday!  :3og2y8p:

Im guessing the veggie thing didnt last long? lol

I like blackened fish, never had mahi mahi though.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"We did half a brisket yesterday. The point end. Ten hours on the pit. Should be good. Ate porkchops done on the pit while the brisket was cooking. Tonight will probably be brisket time. Not sure why we did it yesterday, wife loves to cook them but it was her birthday. I wanted to go get some blackened mahi mahi but we stayed home and cooked. We did have Margaritas Saturday in honor though.

Happy belated birthday to Mrs kiebers.

kiebers

I am still doing it but I am cheating a couple of times a week. You should try it. Really good. They also call then Dorado and Dolphin.

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

I am still doing it but I am cheating a couple of times a week. You should try it. Really good. They also call then Dorado and Dolphin.

">
 :ohmy:

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Lol, I dont blame ya. Lost any so far?

I always hear good things about it, I will try it this summer for sure. Is it kinda like tuna? Good for the grill if so I imagine. Or is it more of a frying fish?

Anonymous

I am making a spring onion and jalapeno omelette with brown rice.

Blazor

Wound up doing shrimp poppers and fries.

Berry Sweet

Yay! I made fettuccini Alfredo with peas and shrimp