The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 29, 2024, 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Some foil packed cauliflower and cashew soup with left over grilled chicken and cheese sandwiches. Meh, feeling lazy tonight.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I have something to do after work, so I'm ordering pizza for supper.

ac_blush

Anonymous

I have baked ravioli to heat up at the bunk house.

Berry Sweet

Anyone make their own honey garlic sauce?

I generally just coat on my fermented garlic in honey....BUT I've been looking at recipes that include adding soy sauce, ginger and brown sugar....some of the recipes dont have brown sugar...

I've never mixed this all together before...anyone else make it?  Any tips or secrets to the sauce?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have something to do after work, so I'm ordering pizza for supper.

ac_blush

I've been craving pizza today too lol. Dont know what Im getting yet for my bday, debating steak at the 611 Steakhouse or tacos at Tucos. If I dont do Tucos today, I'll prolly do it this weekend. Also craving Chinese food today lol. Maybe Im just hungry  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone make their own honey garlic sauce?

I generally just coat on my fermented garlic in honey....BUT I've been looking at recipes that include adding soy sauce, ginger and brown sugar....some of the recipes dont have brown sugar...

I've never mixed this all together before...anyone else make it?  Any tips or secrets to the sauce?

Ive never even heard of honey garlic sauce! Sounds good though.

I've made honey mustard, honey heat (mixed with Texas Pete), and honey butter.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Anyone make their own honey garlic sauce?

Ive never even heard of honey garlic sauce!
Sounds good though.

I've made honey mustard, honey heat (mixed with Texas Pete), and honey butter.

:shock:   seriously??!

Do they not have it in the states?  It's the bomb! My favorite.  The kid like salt and pepper, so boring.  I also like hot wings with ranch dip when I'm feeling spicy  :evilthoughts2:

Erica Mena

Blazor is American ??

Tonight it's pork chops in Worcester sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and salad
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Blazor is American ??

Tonight it's pork chops in Worcester sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and salad

Yes, he is Kylie....he lives in Virginia..

Your supper sounds delicious.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

:shock:   seriously??!

Do they not have it in the states?  It's the bomb! My favorite.  The kid like salt and pepper, so boring.  I also like hot wings with ranch dip when I'm feeling spicy  :evilthoughts2:

Im sure they do, but honestly never heard of it or seen it. Makes me wanna try it! I love spicy lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Kylie Jenner"Blazor is American ??

Yup, like Fash said, Im here in Virginia, the south west part of the state.

Not many people like Worcester, but I do, especially on pot roast! I also add some to my pork bbq in the crockpot. Sounded like a good dinner  :thumbup:

Anonymous

I'm making Chinese beef and broccoli for supper tonight, but I'm substituting bison for beef.

Frood

Curried scallop pies and a soup
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making Chinese beef and broccoli for supper tonight, but I'm substituting bison for beef.

Sounds good! I've always wanted to try bison.

I made my moms homemade spaghetti Sunday night, had leftovers last night, debating leftovers again tonight.

Blazor

Wound up having salmon on the grill with a bbq dry rub, and a veggie steamer last night.

Tonight is pizza, always pizza on Halloween.

Hard to believe its gonna be so warm today, 74.