The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am bringing all the ingredients for chicken fajitas includimg our own guacomole with me to the bunk house.

:thumbup:

Dont know what Im having tonight yet.

I had an idea, instead of traditional, I bet a Taco Thanksgiving would be awesome  :laugh:

You might have tacos for American Thanksgiving?

:ohmy:

Anonymous

I have chicken Kiev with cauliflower and carrots for today's trip.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I am bringing all the ingredients for chicken fajitas includimg our own guacomole with me to the bunk house.

Dont know what Im having tonight yet.

I had an idea, instead of traditional, I bet a Taco Thanksgiving would be awesome  :laugh:

You might have tacos for American Thanksgiving?

:ohmy:

:laugh:

Good idea right!? lol

Just imagine it, tacos made with ground turkey in hard tacos, tacos made with sliced turkey breast and peppers in a soft taco, instead of a gravy boat (though gravy on a turkey taco sounds good lol) use an avocado salsa. Hmmm, what else on a Taco Thanksgiving lol.

I wind up eating at 2-3 places, and its always the same stuff every year. The main things I like are the turkey and gravy, and stuffing patties that my mother in law makes. Oh and pecan pie. Taco Thanksgiving would be a change of pace lol.

Last night I had Mexican pizza. Tonight I might go to the Chinese buffet.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

http://www.comicsexplorer.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Bacon-Wrapped_Pork_Meatloaf_HR.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"http://www.comicsexplorer.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Bacon-Wrapped_Pork_Meatloaf_HR.jpg">

How was it?

@realAzhyaAryola

It was delish! Wait, I am giving some to my Muslim neighbor. Will they like it? ac_toofunny
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"It was delish! Wait, I am giving some to my Muslim neighbor. Will they like it? ac_toofunny

They will never admit it if they do.

Blazor

That did look real good Azhya.

Easy night tonight, shrimp poppers and fries.

Anonymous

I'm making pan fried breaded chicken breasts tonight with pilaf rice and green beans and carrots.

Blazor

Sounds good Fash!

Taco Tuesday here lol.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Blazor"That did look real good Azhya.

Easy night tonight, shrimp poppers and fries.

@realAzhyaAryola

Blazor

Taco shells, taco shells, tacos all night and daaaaaay. In hard shells, or soft shells, I'll eat 'em anyway, hey!

(sung to Jingle Bells) lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Taco shells, taco shells, tacos all night and daaaaaay. In hard shells, or soft shells, I'll eat 'em anyway, hey!

It's an alternative to sandwiches.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Taco shells, taco shells, tacos all night and daaaaaay. In hard shells, or soft shells, I'll eat 'em anyway, hey!

I have enough of those every day. My salad went bad too quickly, so Im putting Ranch Doritos on my turkey sammich today. Feeling nostalgic  :laugh:

Anonymous

I have enough of those every day. My salad went bad too quickly, so Im putting Ranch Doritos on my turkey sammich today. Feeling nostalgic  :laugh:

I don't have sandwiches(including wraps) that often.