The best topic

Replies: 10493
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 30, 2024, 03:27:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is one example of a pork adobo dish. When done right especially when the meat is so tender, it is just super.

That does look real good. I've never had it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"This is one example of a pork adobo dish. When done right especially when the meat is so tender, it is just super.

Made from pork tenderloin, it is so delicious.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"

Made from pork tenderloin, it is so delicious.

I bet!

I've been wanting to thaw out my pork loin and do a pork roast with taters and carrots lately.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

Spending years on the road traveling to hockey tournaments, I've joined the families at fast food joints when we all had to get a quick bite to eat. Which place would you rate as the best hamburger out there today? At the time, I used to think the Whopper was the bomb. I was recently introduced to A&W and I must say I love their Sweet Potato fries. I love Sweet Potatoes.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Spending years on the road traveling to hockey tournaments, I've joined the families at fast food joints when we all had to get a quick bite to eat. Which place would you rate as the best hamburger out there today? At the time, I used to think the Whopper was the bomb. I was recently introduced to A&W and I must say I love their Sweet Potato fries. I love Sweet Potatoes.

I'm not into sandwiches/burgers or bread much in general, but most guys say A&W has the best burger. If someone has a little more time and wants to spend more, than Fat Burger.

Anonymous

https://panlasangpinoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Basic-Pork-Adobo-Recipe.jpg">

Azyya, I put potatoes in mine, but I think the next time I make it, I'd like to try something else, perhaps boccolini..

Have you ever had pork adobo that way Azhya?

Odinson

https://panlasangpinoy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Basic-Pork-Adobo-Recipe.jpg">

Azyya, I put potatoes in mine, but I think the next time I make it, I'd like to try something else, perhaps boccolini..

How do you make pork adobo?

Do you put the indergrients in a cast iron pot and then put the pot in the oven?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Do you put the indergrients in a cast iron pot and then put the pot in the oven?

In a large frying pan on the stove.

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, I'm sure your pork adobo is great. Yes, adding potatoes in the pot works too. Sounds wonderful!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

No, I've never had it that way with broccolini. The only greens I've seen added to adobo is green beans but one is free to improvise or make their own version.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Fash, I'm sure your pork adobo is great. Yes, adding potatoes in the pot works too. Sounds wonderful!

Making pork adobo is fairly new to me..

Maybe I should do it Chinese style and cook greens like boy separately.

Anonymous

This is Philippines food?

Odinson

Looks like karelian hot pot... The way I do it with just meat and potatoes.

Gaon

Looks like karelian hot pot... The way I do it with just meat and potatoes.

I have a question for you in the UN thread. Take a look when you have the time.
The Russian Rock It

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Velvet"
This is Philippines food?

Yes, Velvet. It is Philippine cuisine. (I like how you spelled Philippines. Good job!  :thumbup: )
@realAzhyaAryola