The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm putting out pot stickers, garlic sausage, dry ribs, a cheese ball, a veggie platter with tzatziki dip, and a dessert tray when my kids and grandkids come over later today.

Blazor

Looked and sounded good Kiebers!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I'm making turkey curry tonight.

Anonymous

We have tons of leftover grub. Turkey, dressing, veggies, corn, mini potatoes, gravy, perogies, and cabbage rolls. We gave some of it to my son and his girlfriend to take home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We have tons of leftover grub. Turkey, dressing, veggies, corn, mini potatoes, gravy, perogies, and cabbage rolls. We gave some of it to my son and his girlfriend to take home.

Same here Herman, lots of leftovers.

@realAzhyaAryola

Standing Rib Roast

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/24/db/c6/24dbc6962f5948a976574b550ef4f33b.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Standing Rib Roast

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/24/db/c6/24dbc6962f5948a976574b550ef4f33b.jpg">

That looks a bit rare for my tastes.

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes. I enjoy medium rare.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"Yes. I enjoy medium rare.

Most people seem to.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Most people seem to.

It's the best.  The kid and I shared a steak and crab last night at the Keg.  The steak was med rare.  Anything med or well done just ruins the whole thing.  It makes it dry and easy to choke on.  Nasty.

Berry Sweet

Tonight I am making salmon with green beans and cauliflour.  And maybe a salad....I should start making dinner right now actually.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Most people seem to.

It's the best.  The kid and I shared a steak and crab last night at the Keg.  The steak was med rare.  Anything med or well done just ruins the whole thing.  It makes it dry and easy to choke on.  Nasty.

A steak or roast can be well done and not tough.

Berry Sweet

Most people seem to.

I dunno about that.  I've watched people eat their well done steaks and literally chew chew chew.  

The only way I can see it being juicy I'd if cooked in crock pot with lots of broth.

Anonymous

Most people seem to.

I dunno about that.  I've watched people eat their well done steaks and literally chew chew chew.  

The only way I can see it being juicy I'd if cooked in crock pot with lots of broth.

When we do steaks they are  always well done..

We only buy steaks with good marbling.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Most people seem to.

When we do steaks they are  always well done..

We only buy steaks with good marbling.

Hmm.  I dont know much about cooking steak.  I dont but it and cook it.  I will only go out and order one.  I prefer they cook it for me.  Medium rare and sometimes rare for me.  We dont have steak very often.