The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Traditional fare today...quite tasty.

Pork roast, black eyed peas, cole slaw, potatoes and dinner rolls. A chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  :wink2:

I did something similar to yours and Fash's lol. Baked a ham with pineapples on it and a brown sugar glaze. Homemade baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, green been casserole, rolls and chocolate chip cookies lol.

Tonight I was gonna do leftovers with black eyes peas, but there are some baked beans left so I might just do those.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

It's back to normal work routine..

Tonight will be turkey, cauliflower and bok choy stir fry.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"

Pork roast, black eyed peas, cole slaw, potatoes and dinner rolls. A chocolate chip cookie for dessert.  :wink2:

I did something similar to yours and Fash's lol. Baked a ham with pineapples on it and a brown sugar glaze. Homemade baked beans, homemade mac and cheese, green been casserole, rolls and chocolate chip cookies lol.

Tonight I was gonna do leftovers with black eyes peas, but there are some baked beans left so I might just do those.

Bet my chocolate chip cookies were better than yours.....just sayin.... :laugh:  :laugh:

Secret ingredients don't cha know.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

Bet my chocolate chip cookies were better than yours.....just sayin.... :laugh:  :laugh:

Secret ingredients don't cha know.....

:roll:

I thought of you when I posted that about the cookies lol. Yes, much better  :thumbup:

Blazor

This was the spread I had New Years Eve, and yes Kiebers thats your tray holding the meats, cheeses and crackers lol. My friend brought those, and one was smoked ghouda, all night long I kept saying gooooda! lolol

https://i.ibb.co/xjjznRg/spread.jpg">

Blazor

Had tacos last night, damn was chopping lettuce and didnt move my finger in time, went a quarter inch into the side of my finger and nail. Frozen pizza tonight lol.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"This was the spread I had New Years Eve, and yes Kiebers thats your tray holding the meats, cheeses and crackers lol. My friend brought those, and one was smoked ghouda, all night long I kept saying gooooda! lolol

That all looks good man.

I will admit, some of it I have no clue what it is.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Blazor"This was the spread I had New Years Eve, and yes Kiebers thats your tray holding the meats, cheeses and crackers lol. My friend brought those, and one was smoked ghouda, all night long I kept saying gooooda! lolol

That all looks good man.

Lol, starting top right is ham that I baked with a brown sugar and pineapple juice glaze, then mac and cheese, then baked beans, then green bean casserole the gf made, then rolls and croissants, then the pineapple slices I had on the ham, then chocolate marshmallow fudge with walnuts and strawberry marshmallow fudge with chopped pecans in the top left container, then chips at the top, and various crackers, cheeses and sausages in the center.

Gaon

That all looks good man.

Lol, starting top right is ham that I baked with a brown sugar and pineapple juice glaze, then mac and cheese, then baked beans, then green bean casserole the gf made, then rolls and croissants, then the pineapple slices I had on the ham, then chocolate marshmallow fudge with walnuts and strawberry marshmallow fudge with chopped pecans in the top left container, then chips at the top, and various crackers, cheeses and sausages in the center.

Thanks Blazor. I couldn't tell what the macaroni and cheese pan or the green bean casserole were.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Thanks Blazor. I couldn't tell what the macaroni and cheese pan or the green bean casserole were.

My mac and cheese got devoured lol, that was pan 1 of 2, and both were gone lol. I figured the green been casserole one would be hard to pick out. My baked beans always gets compliments, my secret is molasses instead of brown sugar  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Gaon

My mac and cheese got devoured lol, that was pan 1 of 2, and both were gone lol. I figured the green been casserole one would be hard to pick out. My baked beans always gets compliments, my secret is molasses instead of brown sugar  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I should have known the macaroni and cheese even though I have never had real macaroni and cheese. I have no idea what's in a green bean casserole besides green beans.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

I should have known the macaroni and cheese even though I have never had real macaroni and cheese. I have no idea what's in a green bean casserole besides green beans.

Right on lol, I layer the noodles and cheese. I have no idea either on the green bean casserole since she made it at home the day before lol. But I think it had those crunchy onion things on top lol.

Gaon

Right on lol, I layer the noodles and cheese. I have no idea either on the green bean casserole since she made it at home the day before lol. But I think it had those crunchy onion things on top lol.

Real macaroni and cheese is very fattening.

How was that green bean casserole?
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Yeah because of the carbs in the noodles. All I put in mine is butter, salt and pepper, then layer noodles and cheese and repeat a few times, then add a lil milk and throw it in the oven.

The casserole wasnt bad, Im not usually a green bean casserole fan, but hers was pretty good compared to her moms.

Gaon

Yeah because of the carbs in the noodles. All I put in mine is butter, salt and pepper, then layer noodles and cheese and repeat a few times, then add a lil milk and throw it in the oven.

The casserole wasnt bad, Im not usually a green bean casserole fan, but hers was pretty good compared to her moms.

Real macaroni and cheese is heavy. I would like to try it once anyway.
The Russian Rock It