The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"
Real macaroni and cheese is heavy. I would like to try it once anyway.

With all that talk earlier, and since I have the munchies, Im eating the last of it right now  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

I'm out of milk so I cant have a bowl of cereal for a snack...I'm going to have a midnight taco instead...

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm out of milk so I cant have a bowl of cereal for a snack...I'm going to have a midnight taco instead...

There ya go! I had tacos last night (and sliced my finger badly), and had tacos for lunch today.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm out of milk so I cant have a bowl of cereal for a snack...I'm going to have a midnight taco instead...

There ya go! I had tacos last night (and sliced my finger badly), and had tacos for lunch today.

Oh no.  The taco will help it heal faster.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Oh no.  The taco will help it heal faster.

That and the tequila  :icon_wink:   ac_drinks   :laugh:

Berry Sweet

Ooh its nasty.  Makes me sick.  I'll have to pass on that one.  I'm actually going for a totally sober year.  I'm really suck of alcohol.  I even hate watching drunk people.

It's been 1 week since I had a cigarette.  I'm sick of smoking too.  I havent told anyone I'm doing this, and no one has even noticed or said anything.  I prefer it that way.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ooh its nasty.  Makes me sick.  I'll have to pass on that one.  I'm actually going for a totally sober year.  I'm really suck of alcohol.  I even hate watching drunk people.

It's been 1 week since I had a cigarette.  I'm sick of smoking too.  I havent told anyone I'm doing this, and no one has even noticed or said anything.  I prefer it that way.

Haha I dont blame you, Im cutting back this year on drinking too, but its the weekend and I had the itch lol.

Well I wont say anything on the smoking if you prefer it that way  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ooh its nasty.  Makes me sick.  I'll have to pass on that one.  I'm actually going for a totally sober year.  I'm really suck of alcohol.  I even hate watching drunk people.

It's been 1 week since I had a cigarette. I'm sick of smoking too.  I havent told anyone I'm doing this, and no one has even noticed or said anything.  I prefer it that way.

That's terrific Berry.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's been 1 week since I had a cigarette. I'm sick of smoking too.  I havent told anyone I'm doing this, and no one has even noticed or said anything.  I prefer it that way.

That's terrific Berry.

She said she prefers no one notice or say anything!  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's terrific Berry.

She said she prefers no one notice or say anything!  :laugh:

oops

ac_blush

Anonymous

I'm making garlic potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and fried smoked ham for supper.

Frood

We had beef and vegetable nacho platters with all the fixings for din dins.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm making garlic potatoes, asparagus, mushrooms and fried smoked ham for supper.

I had buckboard bacon for dinner this past Sunday, it was a lot like ham, but it was smoked, and I fried it. Was SO good.

Blazor

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had beef and vegetable nacho platters with all the fixings for din dins.

Heh, I had shredded beef tacos and nachos last night at a local taco joint lol.

With a mango habanero cider beer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We had beef and vegetable nacho platters with all the fixings for din dins.

Heh, I had shredded beef tacos and nachos last night at a local taco joint lol.

With a mango habanero cider beer.

A  mango habanero cider beer. I think I've heard everything now. I will stick with premium lagers.