The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

omg, you should have seen what Justine just made on TV...

I want a chef...

http://everydaygourmet.tv/recipes/ricotta-ravioli-with-burnt-butter-sauce/">http://everydaygourmet.tv/recipes/ricot ... ter-sauce/">http://everydaygourmet.tv/recipes/ricotta-ravioli-with-burnt-butter-sauce/
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's against God's laws to eat blood, you disgusting heathens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

And people should care about your superstitions and fairytales exactly why?
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

My great aunt made venison soup last night and invited me over, was so good, having more for lunch today.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"My great aunt made venison soup last night and invited me over, was so good, having more for lunch today.

I never tried venison as a soup.

Berry Sweet

I was thinking of making a lasagna tonight.  It would be for tomorrow.  Not sure yet.  There are so many things I want to do tonight.  We'll see what happens

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I was thinking of making a lasagna tonight.  It would be for tomorrow.  Not sure yet.  There are so many things I want to do tonight.  We'll see what happens

Greek lasagna? Moussaka.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"My great aunt made venison soup last night and invited me over, was so good, having more for lunch today.

I never tried venison as a soup.

Neither had I til last night! Was SO good. Had grilled cheese with it.

Tonight, one of my best friends came over with catfish and scallops. I breaded and made fried cajun catfish, and sauted the scallops in butter, garlic and cajun. Had spanish rice and beans with it.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I was thinking of making a lasagna tonight.  It would be for tomorrow.  Not sure yet.  There are so many things I want to do tonight.  We'll see what happens

We have a local factory that makes fresh lasagne as good as homemade... $14 a family sized tray.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: "caskur"

We have a local factory that makes fresh lasagne as good as homemade... $14 a family sized tray.

:laugh:

Woolies or Coles?
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Frood

IGA lasagnas are super salty and full of artificial crap. Don't eat them.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Willagee IGA..

Something frozen or from the deli?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"Willagee IGA..

Something frozen or from the deli?

No it's fresh... in a fridge, not frozen.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Next time I buy one, I'll photograph it.
- Andy Warhol