The best topic

Replies: 10495
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 01, 2024, 06:44:23 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"Gonna grill some flat iron steak I got on sale half off, along with mashed taters and either a salad or steamed broccoli.

That's the kind of simple meal my husband likes.

:thumbup:

Well it is Valentine's day  :icon_wink:

Or you could just wait til Steak and Blow Job day next month  :laugh:

I'm leaving work an hour early today..

My husband will pick me up and we will go out for a Valentine's supper to a surprise location.

Sounds good, how did it go?

Mine not so great, I think shes in the final stages before becoming vegan lol. She kept saying "poor lil cow" while eating it  :laugh:

Me, I poured the extra blood off the plate onto my steak  :laugh:

:bbq:

I can't eat rare meat..

My husband took me to Pampa Brazilian Steak house..

I had the beef garlic steak skewer......delicious.

Berry Sweet

I need dinner ideas for Sunday.  I'm getting bored of cooking and eating tbh.  I need something that is going to make my mouth go wild.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I need dinner ideas for Sunday.  I'm getting bored of cooking and eating tbh.  I need something that is going to make my mouth go wild.

We all want something that can make our mouths do that.

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I need dinner ideas for Sunday.  I'm getting bored of cooking and eating tbh.  I need something that is going to make my mouth go wild.

A layer of already cooked-roasted chicken (deboned and free of cartilage) at the base of a greased casserole dish.

Follow up with a layer of steamed broccoli, then dollops of cream of asparagus or broccoli tinned soup, then a complete layer of cheese (preferably a Swiss style).

Repeat for as deep as your dish goes but layer on a thick bit of stuffing at the very top and drizzle on butter or olive oil.

Heat for about 30-35 minutes on medium high heat or until the lot is quite warm and the top is slightly crunchy looking.

If you want to present, press in some rods of medium to slim asparagus all along the top diagonally thoroughly drenched in butter or olive oil before you place it in the oven.

It's a quick crowd pleaser and deals with leftovers.
Blahhhhhh...

Gaon

We're having a Russian feast today. We'll start with shchi with smetana. Then pelmeni, blini pickled cabbage, cucumbers and shashlyk.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"We're having a Russian feast today. We'll start with shchi with smetana. Then pelmeni, blini pickled cabbage, cucumbers and shashlyk.

I have had Russian food when I lived in Kazakhstan..

On of those dishes sounds familiar.

Blazor

Can of soup tonight.

Friday my friend treated me to a new local Mexican joint, that is a hole in the wall. Was real good and real cheap.

Saturday was burgers.

Sunday was Chinese, gf's treat.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Gaon

Quote from: "Blazor"Can of soup tonight.

Friday my friend treated me to a new local Mexican joint, that is a hole in the wall. Was real good and real cheap.

Saturday was burgers.

Is your girlfriend Chinese?
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Quote from: "Gaon"

Saturday was burgers.

Hahaha, nah. I wouldnt complain if she was  ac_wub

My gf is Irish, French, and Czechoslovakian.

I know I said Chinese, but it was actually Japanese. We hit the local Hibachi for some teriyaki chicken. She wanted to treat since it was Valentine weekend.

Gaon

Saturday was burgers.

I know I said Chinese, but it was actually Japanese. We hit the local Hibachi for some teriyaki chicken. She wanted to treat since it was Valentine weekend.

I thought maybe you and Shen Li were in a secret relationship. On second thought, I believe realgrimm is her secret boyfriend.
The Russian Rock It

Blazor

Saturday was burgers.

I thought maybe you and Shen Li were in a secret relationship. On second thought, I believe realgrimm is her secret boyfriend.

Lol nah but Shen Li and I are part of the same e-warrior clan!

Anonymous

Saturday was burgers.

:laugh:

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Taco Tuesday.

Hard taco  shells Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"Taco Tuesday.

Hard taco  shells Blazor?

Yes mam  :thumbup: