The best topic

Replies: 10502
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 02, 2024, 10:39:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

We just finished pork, fruit and veggie kebabs on the bbq.

kiebers

Thawed out some red snapper my son caught a few weeks ago, also thawed some shrimp. My wife fried them up. Cooked perfectly. Had a black bean, corn, tomato, cilantro and red bell pepper salad or side dish which ever way you want to look at it. Lots of horseradish in a little bit of cocktail sauce was the perfect thing to dip the fish and shrimp in.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Thawed out some red snapper my son caught a few weeks ago, also thawed some shrimp. My wife fried them up. Cooked perfectly. Had a black bean, corn, tomato, cilantro and red bell pepper salad or side dish which ever way you want to look at it. Lots of horseradish in a little bit of cocktail sauce was the perfect thing to dip the fish and shrimp in.

mmmm, I like red snapper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Thawed out some red snapper my son caught a few weeks ago, also thawed some shrimp. My wife fried them up. Cooked perfectly. Had a black bean, corn, tomato, cilantro and red bell pepper salad or side dish which ever way you want to look at it. Lots of horseradish in a little bit of cocktail sauce was the perfect thing to dip the fish and shrimp in.

Gulf of Mexico cuisine is tasty. And fairly healthy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Gulf of Mexico cuisine is tasty. And fairly healthy.

The salad seems very Tex-Mex.

Thiel

What is in the cocktail sauce?
gay, conservative and proud

kiebers

Quote from: "Thiel"

A little Worcestershire, horse radish and ketchup...over the counter sauce, not home made. I just add a lot of horseradish to it. Clear the sinuses....LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

A little Worcestershire, horse radish and ketchup...over the counter sauce, not home made. I just add a lot of horseradish to it. Clear the sinuses....LOL

So does wasabi.

Blazor

Sounds SO good  :thumbup:

Friday I ate mostly appetizer style food.

Saturday was Salmon burgers on the grill.

Last night was fried chicken.

Tonight, grilled tuna.

Tomorrow, Tacos!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

So does wasabi.

Wassssssabi!!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestBewitchedBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

@realAzhyaAryola

I made duck last evening. I scored it like that too and the skin was so crispy. Yum.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/sites/default/files/styles/recipe/public/recipe/recipe-image/2017/11/orange-marmalade-glazed-roast-duck.jpg?itok=qALtkI-6">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

So does wasabi.

Wassssssabi!!!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BestBewitchedBluetonguelizard-size_restricted.gif">

:laugh:

Anonymous

We're going to a Korean restaurant tonight,,

I think I will have grilled mackerel.

Anonymous

Moose steaks tonight. The boy and his old lady are here. I am smoking some weed.

Anonymous

I had pesto based rigatoni for lunch. My mouth is so dry.