The best topic

Replies: 10505
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:59:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Flynn

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Gaon

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"Mexican food.

Of course..

What did you have?

Tonight we had a combo plate. Had nachos, quesadilla, and what they call taquitos. Two small tortilla with chicken, cilantro, and onions. Pretty tasty and hit the spot tonight.

I've had nachos and fajitas, but not quesadilla and taquitos.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Taquitos are a type of corn chip sold here.

kiebers

It depends on the place you walk into. LOL I can think of at least 3 different things that are all called taquitos. It was good tonight. The extra shot of Grand Mariner we split added that special little bit of warmth.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"It depends on the place you walk into. LOL I can think of at least 3 different things that are all called taquitos. It was good tonight. The extra shot of Grand Mariner we split added that special little bit of warmth.

Grand Marnier aint one of my faves, but it is still alcohol and the more the better.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"It was good tonight. The extra shot of Grand Mariner we split added that special little bit of warmth.

The more you tacobout it the more I wanna try it lol.

Was fiddle jam night here, I grilled burgers a minute ago.

I had my usual stout, but then sampled a Scotch Ale, and oh.. my... was it good. So good I had two of them lol, nearly 9% alcohol. Dangerously delicious lol.

Damn good night tonight, 21 of us playing!!! 7 on banjo, and I was literally 2nd fiddle til two others showed up lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"It was good tonight. The extra shot of Grand Mariner we split added that special little bit of warmth.

I had my usual stout, but then sampled a Scotch Ale, and oh.. my... was it good. So good I had two of them lol, nearly 9% alcohol. Dangerously delicious lol.

Damn good night tonight, 21 of us playing!!! 7 on banjo, and I was literally 2nd fiddle til two others showed up lol.

Did you have your bbq burgers on white buns with melted cheese?

Blazor

I grilled 2 patties (1 for the burger, 1 on the side), with cajun season, pepper, and garlic, put them on a Sunny Bun (white bun made with honey) with ketchup and mustard. I dont "normally" do cheese on my burger anymore, the dairy dont like me  :sad:

Anonymous

I grilled 2 patties (1 for the burger, 1 on the side), with cajun season, pepper, and garlic, put them on a Sunny Bun (white bun made with honey) with ketchup and mustard. I dont "normally" do cheese on my burger anymore, the dairy dont like me  :sad:

Ketchup :yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"

Lol, I use it on burgers, sometimes on fries, on hash browns, in my baked bean sauce, and on top of meatloaf. That might be it. I used much more as a kid, but I find I use it less as I get older.

Anonymous

Lol, I use it on burgers, sometimes on fries, on hash browns, in my baked bean sauce, and on top of meatloaf. That might be it. I used much more as a kid, but I find I use it less as I get older.

Do you prefer mustard or ketchup?

Blazor

Do you prefer mustard or ketchup?

If I had to pick one or the other, maybe mustard lol. A hotdog HAS to have mustard, same with a burger, and corndogs lol.

Mayo on turkey sammiches, mustard on ham sammiches. I tried some wasabi mayo recently, but it was a let down, not enough wasabi lol.

My favorite condiment might be hot sauce though.

Anonymous

Cajun seasoning always adds such flavour.

Odinson

I´ve heard americans call your regular sausages "hot dogs"..

I´ve always thought that the bread/bun+sausage combo is a "hot dog".

With the risk of sounding like a diva... I´ve driven over a 100 kilometres just to get a tube of mustard..

The whole barbecue sausage thing is ruined without mustard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"I´ve heard americans call your regular sausages "hot dogs"..

I´ve always thought that the bread/bun+sausage combo is a "hot dog".

With the risk of sounding like a diva... I´ve driven over a 100 kilometres just to get a tube of mustard..

The whole barbecue sausage thing is ruined without mustard.

I don't think of wieners/hot dogs as sausages..

They are really bologna which is a deli meat.

Blazor

I would consider the brats more like a sausage. They also have sausages too that make a hot dog. But yes, a wiener + a bun equals a hot dog lol.

These are what I usually use...

https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bd92aec8-993b-48a2-8b2a-dfc79c3f78c4_2.5f98d1538107bea544b21d0f990c8dbf.jpeg">

These are more like sausages to me and go in a bun....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41CfRop3iPL.jpg">

And this to me is more like kielbasa, and goes better with a bowl of beans and cornbread lol...

https://www.kroger.com/product/images/xlarge/front/0004450033905">