The best topic

Replies: 10512
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:15:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

I ate at the taco joint last night, fish taco, beef taco, and a shrimp taco, with chips and goat cheese.

Tonight prolly be corndogs after the jam.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"I ate at the taco joint last night, fish taco, beef taco, and a shrimp taco, with chips and goat cheese.

Better than corn dogs with jam. :yuk:

Anonymous

Saskatchewan premier Scott Moe suggested it appears time for his province to find a way to play the game on its own.

"I came today to hear about what he was going to do differently to support the industries and the people in our province and I can tell you this — I did not hear that there is going to be anything different, there is going to be more of the same," a visibly upset moe told reporters after the meeting.

moe walked into the meeting with a set of demands he'd been articulating since the Liberals won a minority government: a one-year pause on the federal carbon tax in saskatchewan, a reworked equalization formula and more overseas oil markets opened by completing pipelines beyond the Trans mountain project. He got commitments for none of these, Moe said.

Trudeau is 100% responsible for how divided this nation is.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"I ate at the taco joint last night, fish taco, beef taco, and a shrimp taco, with chips and goat cheese.

Dont knock it til you try it! lol

I've never tried it lol, but would try almost anything. Hmm, PB & Jelly corndogs does sound interesting lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

I've never tried it lol, but would try almost anything. Hmm, PB & Jelly corndogs does sound interesting lol.

:yuk:

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Honestly, I thought peanut butter and mayo on a burger sounded disgusting, but it was AMAZING!!!

Anonymous

White people have the palate of goats.

Anonymous

Honestly, I thought peanut butter and mayo on a burger sounded disgusting, but it was AMAZING!!!

We never buy burgers in restaurants..

But, if we barbeque burgers, we only add tomatoes, onions, spinach, mild cheddar and maybe mustard.

Blazor

Quote from: "Shen Li"

:laugh:

Um hello, you're talking to Duncan Hines here. Even your mom would like my cooking  ac_dance

Blazor

We never buy burgers in restaurants..

But, if we barbeque burgers, we only add tomatoes, onions, spinach, mild cheddar and maybe mustard.

I dont normally, but this place is known for their burgers and over 100 beers.

Check out these burgers, they also have special ones every week. My favorite is the Lucky Leprechaun in March. It has burger, corned beef, saurkraut, swiss and spicy mustard, oh my gurd.

The PB one is the Elvis burger.....

https://www.jackbrownsjoint.com/menu/">https://www.jackbrownsjoint.com/menu/

Dont be afraid to try something new Fash!  ac_smile

Anonymous

Um hello, you're talking to Duncan Hines here. Even your mom would like my cooking  ac_dance

Mom is a damned good cook. On par with Azhya. Mom is picky about food too. Burgers with PB and J don't cut it.

Blazor

Mom is a damned good cook. On par with Azhya. Mom is picky about food too. Burgers with PB and J don't cut it.

I know she is, and Azhya too lol.

Btw, that burger I mentioned did not have jelly on it lol.

Ya know, your mom was a virgin once too, til she heard how good dick was. So you know what she did, she tried it, and next thing ya know, Shen Li was born. Cause your mom tried something new  :laugh:

Anonymous

Ya know, your mom was a virgin once too, til she heard how good dick was. So you know what she did, she tried it, and next thing ya know, Shen Li was born. Cause your mom tried something new  :laugh:

:swoon:

Anonymous

WTF?? I thought this thread was about food.

Odinson

Burgers..

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-08-20/1250798861723.jpg">