The best topic

Replies: 10518
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:56:41 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like a batch of chili is in the works. Some ground beef, hot pork sausage and venison thawing out. Course I could be wrong we shall see.

Chicken and dumplings yesterday, with enough left over for another meal or two. Always better the second time it's heated.

This is another one of those instances where I wish I lived down the road from you  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "kiebers"Looks like a batch of chili is in the works. Some ground beef, hot pork sausage and venison thawing out. Course I could be wrong we shall see.

Chicken and dumplings yesterday, with enough left over for another meal or two. Always better the second time it's heated.

This is another one of those instances where I wish I lived down the road from you  :laugh:

Fash too. Priscilla as well.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

For sure!!!

Anonymous

Thank you IIHJ.

kiebers

https://i.imgur.com/9avMa7n.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"https://i.imgur.com/9avMa7n.jpg?1">

???

kiebers

???

Chicken and dumplings. With lots of fresh ground black pepper.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
???

Are the dumplings like Yorkshire pudding?

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"https://i.imgur.com/9avMa7n.jpg?1">

Looks damn good!

I like pepper on mine too lol.

And it blows my mind how many of y'all didnt know what it was!

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
???

The dumplings are like biscuit dough, that cooks in the chicken broth.

I had some at Cracker Barrel Saturday night lol.

This must be a Southern thang too  :laugh:

Blazor

My friend came over with some pork shoulder bacon, some smoked brats, and I made some baked beans that I threw some of the bacon in. Also had steak fries.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blazor"My friend came over with some pork shoulder bacon, some smoked brats, and I made some baked beans that I threw some of the bacon in. Also had steak fries.

That makes me wish I was there...LOL

Baked beans with bacon....YUMMMM

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
???

Nope, like Blazor said they are just biscuit dough. Probably one of the only good uses of cheap canned biscuits. Flatten out the raw biscuit, cut into pieces, coat with flour and drop in the into the boiling pot. The pot has chicken broth and meat, celery, onions, carrots and whatever other spices you want. Just one of those tasty, feels like home, kind of country meals. Nothing special just really good.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blazor"My friend came over with some pork shoulder bacon, some smoked brats, and I made some baked beans that I threw some of the bacon in. Also had steak fries.

That makes me wish I was there...LOL

Baked beans with bacon....YUMMMM

:roll:

It was so good. Gave the beans a nice smokyness. Each piece of bacon was roughly the size of 2 business cards. I chopped up half the pack and put it in the beans.

Everything he has ordered from that butcher shop has been amazingly good.

Here in a week or two, we are gonna do the smoked boneless ribs with smoked gouda mac and cheese and baked beans.