The best topic

Replies: 10520
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:05:14 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We're having a Big Breakfast for dinner. A combination of pork products, veggies, fruits, and fried potatoes.

I made something like that for supper tonight.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"We're having a Big Breakfast for dinner. A combination of pork products, veggies, fruits, and fried potatoes.

How good is inverting traditional meal times?  :thumbup:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

How good is inverting traditional meal times?  :thumbup:

It was a nice change.

Anonymous

I'm making a mong bean, pork, and spinach soup tonight.

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Herman"Fudge, bah humbug.

https://media.giphy.com/media/11sJtJYfibXrhu/giphy.gif">

:laugh:

You take your fudge seriously.

I do with my fudge lol. But Im that way with a lot of dishes I make, a bit OCD lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"

I can testify that he does indeed take fudge making seriously. It was too damn tasty. Didn't last long....LOL

Lol thanks man  ac_drinks

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I can testify that he does indeed take fudge making seriously. It was too damn tasty. Didn't last long....LOL

I believe you. I have fudge once a year. I like good fudge in small amounts.

And I only make mine once a year, perfect! lol

Im honestly the same way. But if I happen to be at some festival or something, and spot some good homemade fudge (I can tell most times if it looks good, if it doesnt shine at all, and looks rather dull, its usually dry), I'll get a piece or two. GOOD is hard to come by! I never buy store bought fudge.

Blazor

Anonymous

Im honestly the same way. But if I happen to be at some festival or something, and spot some good homemade fudge (I can tell most times if it looks good, if it doesnt shine at all, and looks rather dull, its usually dry), I'll get a piece or two. GOOD is hard to come by! I never buy store bought fudge.

I can mix a pretty good cocktail, but I am not a great cook and I've never baked in my life. I would imagine your gf appreciates your culinary skills.

Anonymous

Try Cabela's once. It is good.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can mix a pretty good cocktail, but I am not a great cook and I've never baked in my life. I would imagine your gf appreciates your culinary skills.

Cool man  :thumbup:

I've always thought I would make a good bar tender lol.

I spoil her lol. She met my cooking before she met me. Its what made her think "if he can cook this good, I wonder what else he is good at"  :laugh:

Heres what happened, my brother was married to a girl back then, she worked at Starbucks, and she knew my gf was single at the time, and thought we would make a good pair. So, we started talking on the phone and around that time I had made my Earthquake cake for my birthday. She told me how people still get roofied at bars. My brother came over and we were hanging out, and he had to go pick up his wife, so I said hold on, take this. Gave him a paper bag, with a few slices in it, and a note saying "these are roofie free" to give her lol. She was instantly hooked after eating that cake lol.

Blazor

I will!

Nearest one to me is in Tennessee. Right past it in Gatlinburg is some homemade fudge shops that I would like to try too lol.

Anonymous

I will!

Nearest one to me is in Tennessee. Right past it in Gatlinburg is some homemade fudge shops that I would like to try too lol.

No Cabela's in your state? That is strange.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Cool man  :thumbup:

I've always thought I would make a good bar tender lol.

I spoil her lol. She met my cooking before she met me. Its what made her think "if he can cook this good, I wonder what else he is good at"  :laugh:

Heres what happened, my brother was married to a girl back then, she worked at Starbucks, and she knew my gf was single at the time, and thought we would make a good pair. So, we started talking on the phone and around that time I had made my Earthquake cake for my birthday. She told me how people still get roofied at bars. My brother came over and we were hanging out, and he had to go pick up his wife, so I said hold on, take this. Gave him a paper bag, with a few slices in it, and a note saying "these are roofie free" to give her lol. She was instantly hooked after eating that cake lol.

Your brother used to be straight?

Anonymous

I will!

No Cabela's in your state? That is strange.

They are an American chain.