The best topic

Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What's Cooking?

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, February 22, 2015, 11:06:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I'm meeting my cousin for lunch at noon and we're having lu rou fan or Taiwanese braised pork rice.

kiebers

https://i.imgur.com/AacQHoF.jpg?1">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

Quote from: "kiebers"https://i.imgur.com/AacQHoF.jpg?1">

You should try banana roasts... peel one and place it in the centre of a rolled roast (lean meat like venison)... cook as per normal and the meat just falls apart...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"https://i.imgur.com/AacQHoF.jpg?1">

:laugh:

Anonymous

I had home made niu rou mian today or beef noodle soup.....Taiwan is famous for it.

Anonymous

I had veal sausage and scrambled eggs for breakfast with fresh squeezed OJ.

Frood

I made an English breakfast on the bbq last night. Will do some burritos for tonight...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I made an English breakfast on the bbq last night. Will do some burritos for tonight...

What's an English breakfast?

Sausage and eggs?

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"I made an English breakfast on the bbq last night. Will do some burritos for tonight...

Sausage and eggs?

Sausage, eggs, steak, bacon, grilled vegetables (mushroom, zucchini, asparagus, onion, spinach) grilled tomato, hash browns, avocado, toast, whatever else you want...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Sausage and eggs?

Sausage, eggs, steak, bacon, grilled vegetables (mushroom, zucchini, asparagus, onion, spinach) grilled tomato, hash browns, avocado, toast, whatever else you want...

That's a big breakfast.

Frood

Sausage and eggs?

That's a big breakfast.

It can be...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sausage and eggs?

That's a big breakfast.

It can be...

That's a lot of food..

I like a piece of fruit and maybe a Greek yoghurt for breakfast.

Anonymous

Sausage and eggs?

That's a big breakfast.

It can be...

That's a lot of food..

Frood

Sausage and eggs?

That's a big breakfast.

It can be...

That's a lot of food..

It's more of a brunch or dinner thing.... once in awhile...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Sausage and eggs?

That's a big breakfast.

It can be...

It is. What do you weigh? About 500 lbs?